Guerrillamerica Whiplash 2021 / Civil War 2024?

Discussion in '3 Percent' started by survivalmonkey, Nov 18, 2020.

1. survivalmonkey

survivalmonkey Monkey+++

I see a lot of folks proclaiming that President Trump will be reelected after these lawsuits and investigations finish up. I’ll believe it when I see it.

A number of reasons lead me to doubt that scenario, but a last minute Hail Mary victory for Trump would be very on-brand for 2020.

Pending the unlikely, the country’s low intensity conflict is due for a role reversal.

We’re about to see an incredible amount of whiplash as the Left and Right switch sides of the playing field, and the Right becomes the political and proto-insurgents.

Warning indicators of insurgency are pretty simple:

1. A social base becomes politicized.
    2. A politicized social base has organizers who are preparing for insurgency (Phase 1 activity)
    3. A politicized social base whose organizers are preparing for insurgency while rank and file participants are conducting tactical training, acquiring weaponry, and building institutions dedicated to insurgency (also Phase 1 activity)

None of these activities actually stopped over the past four years.

There was a drop off in some activities due to a decreased sense of urgency and “Our Guy” syndrome, but it’s all about to return at much higher levels.

A Biden administration will be — best case scenario — Obama’s third term, and Harris (+) represents the next generation of Far Left presidencies.

In other words, there’s no moderation, unity, or healing from here.

The sentiment that drove proto-insurgent activity among the right wing during the Obama administrations — the one that actually didn’t stop — is going to come roaring right back.

Civil war 2024?

Continue reading...

SB21 and Tully Mars like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7