White guilt and power tripping

Discussion in 'Freedom and Liberty' started by duane, Nov 21, 2020.

1. duane

duane Monkey+++

Quillette blog has a transcript of a podcast of the Glen show on a new film out on Ferguson and the Brown case. The show was titled Victimhood or Development and interviewed the creators of the film ,Shelby and Eli Steele. It is an outstanding discussion on what has went wrong in the area of inter racial relations in the last 60 years and how the present trends will only make the problem worse for both people of color and the existing society in general.

It is a long read in this day of instant gratification and also a piece that requires you to pay attention to the narrative. In my reading, your opinion may vary, its basic thesis is that when the people of color started to blame all of their problems on society in general and white power, their insistence that something be done, money, lowering educational standards, job preferences, etc, they in fact created a dependency on the white system and gave up the power to become part of the system or to fully develop some synthesis with the system and their own uniqueness.

Victimhood or Development? – Quillette

2. DKR

DKR Raconteur of the first stripe

wouldn't be described with:
    There are five main symbiotic relationships: mutualism, commensalism, predation, parasitism, and competition

and this
    Parasitism is a symbiotic relationship in which one species (the parasite) benefits while the other species (the host) is harmed.

no matter it is defined, it is an unhealthy relationship...for both sides.

Dont and Freewheeler like this.
  3. madmax

madmax Far right. Bipolar. Veteran. Don't push me.

Oh I think parasitism pretty much sums it up well.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7