White House wants to help with cyber-security

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by CATO, Sep 9, 2012.

1. CATO

CATO Monkey+++

2. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

Just as a side note. My understanding of presidential executive orders with prior presidents average well less than 30 total. Lord and Ruler Obummer has supposedly signed 930 executive orders. Alot of these castrate and bypass the Legislative Branch of Government, and gut the Constitution further.
    Additionally, Facebook had another one of their users picked up by the Secret Service and FBI for asking, "Where is John Wilkes Booth or Lee Harvey Oswald when you need them?" ..... Personally, I do not consider that in anyway a direct threat upon the Usurper who is doing his best to destroy our country, but instead ..... just a question many may well be pondering.
    It is a sad situation, when the government is so huge, incompetent, wasteful, and tyranical, that it fears it's people, and it's people fear the government.
    We got an election coming. Hopefully we will see the peaceful end of Lord Obummer's rule real soon!

Seawolf1090 likes this.
  3. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

Don't the idiots know that there is no such thing as a SECURE network?
    As long as humans can use the resources on the network it becomes insecure.

DOLTS.

4. TailorMadeHell

TailorMadeHell Lurking Shadow Creature

If I remember right, China has a very "secure" internet. Secure those who use it to speak out against injustice. "We can't have it open for people to use without tracking their every word and making sure it's what we want heard."

5. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

couple of things.
    Darknet, TOR, Vidalia
    Research and ye shall be free.
    I didn't say fast, just free from the watchers if you set it up right.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7