Who else has no tv?

Discussion in 'Back to Basics' started by Cabin Lady, Dec 26, 2016.

1. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Or into a door while trying really hard to put on the brakes.

2. VHestin

VHestin Farm Chick

Nah, only place for them to get up enough speed is the hallway with no closed doors in the way...I turn light off in time so they slide, but not into anything

chelloveck likes this.
  3. arleigh

arleigh Goophy monkey

My dogs were funny . the older one (Queensland healer ) now gone, had more fun pretending to chase the light , and the little dog ( like a maltese , has no interest what so ever.

4. MyPrepperLife

MyPrepperLife Monkey

I gave up TV three years ago because I realized I was wasting a lot of time with it. I don't miss it at all.

Recently I stayed in a hotel for a night, and of course I turned on the TV because it's a bit of a novelty for me now. For about half an hour I looked for something to watch. Such CRAP! Mostly ridiculous reality shows. I finally did find and watch Rachel Carson's biography on the public TV channel.

I can't believe people spend money to expose themselves and their families to the drivel that is on most of the TV channels.

Even though I don't have TV, I do spend a fair amount of time with electronic entertainment: I use a tablet to stream movies and series from Netflix and Amazon, and I use my cell phone to listen to audiobooks from Audible.com.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7