Who is your choice for President in 2016

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Pineknot, Jun 30, 2014.

1. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Ha ! I think we have at least one on board, Watch em'

2. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Na, Don't get caught in that rut, Rotate baby rotate.

Yard Dart likes this.
  3. Pineknot

Pineknot Concrete Monkey

4. Pineknot

Pineknot Concrete Monkey

Anybody know anything about this

5. kellory

kellory An unemployed Jester, is nobody's fool. Banned

Holy shit:eek:

6. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

Well, I certainly hope it's real. Can't say for certain yet. If Maine is starting this up, and if it is legit, I hope Texas and a lot of other states get on board.
    Given the state of the internet, this may just be a poke. Real or not, as a poke, it won't hold weight without enough people supporting it. As for the legal capacity of such declaration --oh yeah. But, folks are going to have to take action or it counts for nothing. We shall see if this develops.

Might also have something to do with this:

7. Pineknot

Pineknot Concrete Monkey

That's some interesting info, we will definitely need some historians that knows what happened to get us where we are so we may not go in the same direction, why not default and win by war lol

8. Pineknot

Pineknot Concrete Monkey

9. Brokor

10. Pineknot

Pineknot Concrete Monkey

I'm a good leader, if it happens I will just start wherever needed and work my way up

11. Brokor

Looks like it's another fruitless jab. Nothing to see here, move along...

!!! UPDATE: PRESS RELEASE – PRESS RELEASE – PRESS RELEASE – PRESS RELEASE . . . SPREAD FAR AND WIDE . . . ~J | 2012: What's the 'real' truth?

Pineknot likes this.
  12. Pineknot

Pineknot Concrete Monkey

Information like this changes a lot, if we retained privileges and gave up rights to be declared a u. s. Citizen which pretty much happens without choice when we are given a birth certificate

13. kellory

kellory An unemployed Jester, is nobody's fool. Banned

This is looking more and more like a pre-book suspense builder. :([patr]

14. Brokor

Yeah, I got heavily into all of this nearly twenty years ago, so it's nothing new to me. The problem I have now, is that I am out of practice on the lingo. A long time ago, pre-internet, I read books about the IRS and tried to educate myself on the subject, like Lynn Meredeth's books and such. I do remember lots of key people, like Meredith and Schiff as well as others going to prison because of legal loopholes designed in the system itself. These patriots were right, but they had not followed proper legal procedure, and as "Citizens" (notice the capital 'C') instead of citizens of the State of _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ , they essentially got caught up in the corporate jurisdiction under Admiralty/merchant law and thus never stood a chance.

You can't fight them on their own ground legally. But, we do have a lawful right to resist tyranny. It's a nasty two-edged sword.

Mindgrinder, Byte and Pineknot like this.
  15. Pineknot

Pineknot Concrete Monkey

This could be the start of another thread, @Brokor, we could start another thread and gather and keep this information, books and things, 20 yrs ago I was trying to get my driver license, all this is new to me and very curious

16. Brokor

@Pineknot we also have a resident common law professional here who was invited here by myself long ago by the name of @enloopious

Of course, he's about as much a "professional" as I am, but he knows a few ins-and-outs, too. And we also have @Mindgrinder who is more of a comedian, but a trusted friend who has also been posting with myself and Loop for many years.

I bring them into this discussion because, just like this topic concerning Presidential candidates, sovereignty and common law vs. Admiralty, as well as taxation and property --it's all a very long road to travel and requires more "unlearning" the mistakes of our education than it does actual learning. Still, even some of the front-runners of the past have been arrested and imprisoned unjustifiably, their businesses and homes raided, and GOD FORBID should you make a mistake trying to create a competing currency in silver or gold! There are a lot of details and less known facts to understand, but once you get the hang of it, it's kind of like riding a bike and it all makes sense.

I don't know how much I can contribute to another topic, which is why I sneakily invited some others to this post.

Mindgrinder likes this.
  17. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

I look at it this way. Anyone seeking the office should be viewed with suspicion.
    Who in their right mind would spend hundreds of millions of dollars for a job that will never ROI.
    Unless it's the power they seek.

Yard Dart and Pineknot like this.
  18. Pineknot

Pineknot Concrete Monkey

It appears to me that as a young entrepreneur, father and husband, I have been misinformed of a lot of important things through school and the media, I keep hearing of such things as we are speaking about and at first it seems like theorist, but the more research that I have done it keeps popping up more the further I get down the rabbit hole

[sinking]

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 5, 2014
    Mindgrinder likes this.
  19. Brokor

Trust me, the comfortable life of being informed but not actively in pursuit of true sovereignty might be the best route. I have literally seen people go mad, running through the streets naked after setting their house on fire (true story) after enough research. I do not recommend making it a primary study, but arming yourself with some basic understanding is always a good idea. As far as I am concerned, I have been pretty far down the rabbit hole, and luckily I made it out. I lived off grid for a number of years, disassociated myself from licensed life and "normal" living, and it's a lonely place. If you have a family, you must take their well being into consideration and realize you aren't up against a simple illegal government, you are up against a massive corporate mafia, which has been legitimized by popular public consent and ignorance.

Research is fine, but I caution any who wish to push the boundaries and try to find a "legal" avenue to fight a corrupt system. It just will not happen. Ever.

But, that's just my advice. I can put together some info as a primer, some of it is already here on the SM forums.

20. Pineknot

Pineknot Concrete Monkey

I will head the advice and take your warning seriously, I can see how this could get hung up on the full truth especially once you find out that everything you have been taught is a lie, it really makes you want to divest and live debt free and within your means, it seems as if what is happening is a grand plan

Brokor likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7