Who says you can't find beauty everywhere

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by RightHand, Sep 27, 2011.

1. RightHand

RightHand Been There, Done That RIP 4/15/21 Moderator Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

0665.JPG

0666.JPG

2. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Ahhhh. Swarfy delight.

3. RightHand

RightHand Been There, Done That RIP 4/15/21 Moderator Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

We buy the shop lunch once a week from scrap sale so that looks like pizza to the guys. I always tell them to forget the pizza because their paycheck is what's still on the machine!

Falcon15 likes this.
  4. beast

beast backwoodsman

hmm, silver sghetti
    needs some sauce....lol

5. -06

-06 Monkey+++

Hmmm, looks like about $40 worth of stainless that can be made into a nice rifle barrel--lol.

6. Tracy

Tracy Insatiably Curious Moderator Founding Member

I love looking at stuff like that - the curly-q's are my fav. :)

It looks like the back of my hair after driving with the windows down. :lol:

7. RightHand

It made me think if a Jackson Pollock's No. 1. The first time I saw that canvas in person, I sat in from of it for at least an hour and let myself fall into it. I actually said "I could live with that" which wouldn't mean anything to someone who didn't really know me.

8. Seacowboys

Seacowboys Senior Member Founding Member

Divers always like shiny stuff! I can live with that.
    Pollock-Number-One-1948.

RightHand likes this.
  9. RightHand

That's the one!!!!!!!!

10. Tracy

Tracy Insatiably Curious Moderator Founding Member

hee hee.. I just went to go look it up, too. Nice!

11. RightHand

I was at a gallery opening once and came across a pure white canvas. Perplexed, and not particularly impressed, I asked the artist about it and once he shared his thoughts with me, I understood and became enthralled. The artists concept was that every time someone viewed the canvas, there would be a slightly different light source and the viewer would see traces of their own shadow on the canvas but never the same shadow twice because the light would change. This appealed to my nature

12. beast

beast backwoodsman

and everytime the wind blows it hits his ears from a dif direction and plays a new melody :p

RightHand likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7