WHO Treaty

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by fl4848, Mar 4, 2023.

1. fl4848

fl4848 Monkey+

WHO Treaty will usurp state and national laws, impose draconian lockdowns and allow for local law enforcement to put you into concentration camps if you don't take the next vaccine:

See 2:40 of this video to learn about the WHO treaty:
    Situation Update, Mar 3, 2023 - WHO "treaty" to assert global medical DICTATORSHIP over all nations and states

Please contact state representatives and tell them to not support the treaty!

Biden & UN WHO "Pandemic Treaty" Will Crush US Sovereignty

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 4, 2023
    mechstdr and Ura-Ki like this.
  2. Dont

Dont Just another old gray Jarhead Monkey

Is this the point of "A deal Breaker"? Handing over American sovereignty To a foreign power?

Gator 45/70, mechstdr and Ura-Ki like this.
  3. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

The American people are basically brain dead most have no concept of how and why this country was founded. Should this surprise anyone Bidumb has no regard for our sovereignty which is plan to see our borders mean nothing to him and his puppet masters. Just another nail in the American coffin

Gator 45/70 and mechstdr like this.
  4. Dunerunner

Dunerunner Brewery Monkey Moderator

I wish the WHO luck enforcing anything on the American people. There is nothing in the Constitution about allowing an international organization to have any authority over the citizens of the United States.

GOG, CaboWabo5150, 3cyl and 7 others like this.
  5. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

There are 3% of Patriots among us who will never allow something like that to ever take place on American soil, so I say to them, good luck, and to the Patriots, I say, Saddle Up, Time to do Patriot Shit!

GOG, SB21, Minuteman and 7 others like this.
  6. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

LGBTQRST alphabet group make up 4% of th population and Patriots 3% and who do the DemoRATS support --that says it all

Gator 45/70, Ura-Ki and mechstdr like this.
  7. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

One fights like a B ? and the other eats crayons while cutting off the head.

mechstdr, SB21 and Ura-Ki like this.
  8. Dont

This is just them bringing it all to the end game. "They" have been working on "Our Ending" for a very long time.
    Break out a bottle or put the coffee pot on before you start reading this. It is long and could be disturbing for some.

American Domestic Bioterrorism Program

9. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

LOL!! LOL! All I can say is if they are crazy enough to go forward with this - well - let them try. LOL! Our Law Enforcement here won't enforce this - hell - our Sheriff wouldn't even enforce a mask mandate, told'em it was illegal. Most here did not take the jab, and there is no way in hell you are going to force them to do so. Where are they going to get the manpower to enforce this, USARMY? I truly doubt that. The UN? No first world country is going to send troops here under the UN for they know all of US citizens are armed.

What, they don't think we wouldn't shoot if we felt our lives were threaten? I am damn sure some will and once it starts then it will escalate, spreading faster than a forest fire. They think I'm going to let them shoot my neighbor down for something they have no right to enforce, and knowing that I am next on their list that I will simply stand there and let that happen?

Let them try. This will be their last mistake because once it starts it will not stop just with the vaccine. So, please, let them try.

10. Dont

Oh, they have that covered! All that resistance will fall apart once they can not gain access to that pay check that they have been living on week to week, pay check to pay check. Gonna get real ugly out there.

The digital, social scored, currency is a done deal. They will not hesitate to use that power they will hold over everyone of us. The I-tR-eallyS-ucks will use those 83000 new agents to come and seize every thing you own for undeclared tax's, because you can not show a digital trail for the what you have gathered by bartering. PM's will get pulled out of circulation as quick as it is used to trade for needed goods.

There may be ways around this, and should be discussed, but not in this sort of format.

GOG, mechstdr, SB21 and 3 others like this.
  11. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

This digital currency will spell the end to any freedom We The People" may have thought we had. The government will know everything about you--what you eat, what entertainment, spending habits --this is their opportunity to push total gun control by canceling any firearms related purchases, they will know what groups you donate to. Basically this gives them total control over the individual without having to pass any additional laws. Control the money you control everything.

12. Wildbilly

Wildbilly Monkey+++

That is why Preppers need to be able to produce their own food, water, and fuel, and be able to make a few necessary items, both for their own use and trade/barter.

That is why Preppers need to have the guns they want/need and LOTS of ammo for those guns. Modern firearms will last for a couple of hundred years, if properly stored, and ammo from WW1 still goes bang!

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 7, 2023
    GOG, mechstdr, johnbb and 2 others like this.
  13. Wildbilly

Wildbilly Monkey+++

Any treaty must be approved by the U.S. Senate, therefore you must contact your U.S. Senator and urge them to vote against this treaty! Also, the U.S. Supreme Court may declare a treaty invalid (THANK ALMIGHTY GOD FOR PRESIDENT TRUMP)!

Last edited: Mar 7, 2023
    3cyl, mechstdr, fl4848 and 1 other person like this.
  14. fl4848

fl4848 Monkey+

15. arleigh

arleigh Goophy monkey

Since I didn't sign such a treaty, I'm not abiding by it.

GOG, CaboWabo5150, 3cyl and 5 others like this.
  16. mechstdr

mechstdr patriotic grease monkey

same here, not doing anything i don't want to do, i don't care "WHO" says so !! the fact is i don't think there is enough plastic surgery in the world to fix the ugly that they'd bring, for sure ! [winkthumb] ohno

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  17. Bandit99

@Wildbilly "That is why Preppers need to be able to produce their own food, water, and fuel, and be able to make a few necessary items, both for their own use and trade/barter."

Fuel is the problem. A very big, fat problem. I am not sure about others, but I haven't come up with a true solution. Yeah, I can store fuel, and do, but you can never store enough gas and diesel. I could and might get a bigger propane tank but even with my 250 gallon one, it will run my cook stove for years! I was really surprised on how little we use so it really isn't a major concern. My generators are dual-fuel and I've lots of bottles, might put in a propane fuel house gen and 1000-gallon tank this Spring but probably will do solar for freezers and fridges instead....but gas and diesel, can't store enough and can't run the truck, chainsaws, etc. without gas, can't run the tractor without diesel. Anybody has a solution - well - I'm all ears.

GOG, Gator 45/70 and mechstdr like this.
  18. Wildbilly

Wildbilly Monkey+++

High proof ethanol (aka moonshine) for the truck, chainsaws, etc., and bio-diesel or SVO (Straight Vegetable Oil) for the tractor. I have the stills and feed stock (corn or potatoes) to make the shine...I mean ethanol to replace gasoline in most older vehicles. SVO will work in some older tractors, but not mine. With SVO you just need an oil press, seeds or nuts (sunflowers, corn, peanuts, etc.), then press the oil, filter, remove the water and you got fuel. Bio-diesel is similar, but you have to treat the vegetable oil with lye and methanol (both of which I can make) and then you have fuel. Where there is a will, there is a way!

mechstdr and Cruisin Sloth like this.
  19. Bandit99

Yeah but, for goodness sake, Wildbilly, this is an unworkable solution because I do not have 'older vehicles' and neither will my tractor run on SVO. I see this as more of a work around than a true solution. Why? Because I can't use what I have and must buy specific 'old' vehicles to make it work which brings up the question of reliability and parts availability.

Fuel has been and continues to be the Achilles heel of self-sufficiency (ie. Preppers) as there is no good solution except storage of thousands of gallons. Bio-diesel might be a solution, which would resolve part of the problem, production would have to be set up in a major way to produce enough...

Don't get me wrong, I'm not being negative here and/or brow beat you. I just think many of these types of solutions simply aren't practical...like where is a person supposed to find all this vegetable oil or enough seeds and nuts...you would have to grow acres of the stuff, so major production even if that stuff would grow in my location.

Actually, electric might be a better solution, at least part of the solution, costly but gear prices are coming down...don't think it would work for tractors or trucks though...

Last edited: Mar 16, 2023
    mechstdr and Gator 45/70 like this.
  20. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Thought one could make diesel from plastic bottles?

mechstdr likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7