Why Cops Fear TSHTF

Discussion in 'Tin Foil Hat Lounge' started by STANGF150, Jun 3, 2012.

1. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

The place to argue the LAW, and Statutes, in NOT in the Field, but in front of the Judge.... It is really simple, If you get a local Yocal Judge, HIS Court, can be overturned on Appeal, should he ignore the LAW, which some have been KNOWN to Do. If you get stomped on my a local LEO, because he thought you were a "SmartA**" well it will take a couple of weeks, for the bruises to go away. Much better to have the local Prosecutor, try and defend the Idiot Cop in front of a Judge..... than to spend a weekend in the local GrayBar Hotel, while the bruises heal up. Much better to NOT get in that situation in the FIRST Place.... ......

Alpha Dog likes this.
  2. fedorthedog

fedorthedog Monkey+++

I did not say that it was right just that it was. History repeats itself, we are on the verge of revolutions or dictatorship. It should not surprise anyone that there are similarities to the past.

Alpha Dog, oldawg and Seacowboys like this.
  3. Seacowboys

Seacowboys Senior Member Founding Member

Bruce, Are you related to Froto or Bilbo Baggins? i am starting to think you might be a Hobbit.

4. BTPost

Well I do not know about a Hobbit, I only wear size 9 shoes..... I have some experience with weekends in the GrayBar Hotel, as a SmartA**ed Kid. The first time I was just 18, and to stupid to live.... The second time, I shut my foolish mouth, until I got to the Judge, then unloaded on the Cop during cross, and even the smarter than average Prosecutor, couldn't save him from his own testimony. Walked out of the courtroom a free man, and with a written apllogy from the Cop, demanded by the Judge, who bye the way was known as "The Hang'en Judge" in that county. Just Say''en..... There hasn't been a Third Time.... In 45+ years....

Seacowboys likes this.
  5. TheEconomist

TheEconomist Creighton Bluejay

Myth Busted...Hobbits do not wear shoes...

6. BTPost

Hobbit's also have size 14 FEET.... or Larger......

7. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Same as Phelps ---

8. marlas1too

marlas1too Monkey+++

people join the police/security/tsa/fema/ect./ect. for the power trip they feel they have to show over the people -if it was in a bangers hood they might have got shot for some of the things I saw on the video and I could only stomach 28 mins. of it --when the shtf there is going to be a big hit list out there in other words-------what goes around comes around

9. -06

-06 Monkey+++

According to what type/degree of situation evolves. Chem/bio/nuke/dirty bomb attacks would yield martial law and rightly so to keep the looters/scum at bay. Economic melt down/crash would require some military help and probably come to some degree of martial law also. A natural tragedy of national size would certainly warrant it. A gub take over w/o a valid reason is a totally different story. That would probably result in a civil struggle that would make the civil war pale by comparison. Anyone wearing a uniform of most any kind would probably become a target--and be a force to be feared. Hope nothing ever happens like any of these scenarios--would be a terrible tragedy for all concerned.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7