Why I love my bartender...

Discussion in 'Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions' started by CRC, Sep 8, 2008.

1. CRC

CRC Survivor of Tidal Waves | RIP 7-24-2015 Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

EVER SINCE I WAS A CHILD, I'VE ALWAYS HAD A FEAR OF SOMEONE UNDER MY BED AT NIGHT. SO I WENT TO A SHRINK AND TOLD HIM . . .

'I've got problems. Every time I go to bed I think there's somebody under it. I'm scared. I think I'm going crazy.'

'Just put yourself in my hands for one year,' said the shrink. 'Come talk to me three times a week and we should be able to get rid of those fears.'

'How much do you charge?'

'Eighty dollars per visit,' replied the doctor.

'I'll sleep on it,' I said.

Six months later the doctor met me on the street. 'Why didn't you ever come to see me about those fears you were having?' he asked.

'Well, Eighty bucks a visit three times a week for a year is an awful lot of money! A bartender cured me for $10. I was so happy to have saved all that money that I opened a Roth IRA and expect to be a millionaire when I retire.

'Is that so! With an attitude he asked and how, may I ask, did a bartender cure you?'

'He told me to cut the legs off the bed! - And ain't nobody under there now ! ! ! '

Moral of this story?

GO HAVE A DRINK & TALK TO YOUR BARTENDER! :)

2. kckndrgn

kckndrgn Monkey+++ Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

[ROFL][ROFL]

3. Tracy

Tracy Insatiably Curious Moderator Founding Member

[beer]

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7