Why I Vote Democrat :

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Salted Weapon, Jul 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Salted Weapon

Salted Weapon Monkey+++

To Clarify Why I Vote Democrat :

10. I vote Democrat because I love the fact that I can now marry whatever I want. I've decided to marry my pet.

9. I vote Democrat because I believe oil companies profits of 4% on a gallon of fuel are obscene, but the government taxing the same gallon at 15% isn't.

8. I vote Democrat because I believe the government will do a better job of spending the money I earn than I would.

7. I vote Democrat because Freedom of Speech is fine as long as nobody is offended by it (pc).

6. I vote Democrat because I'm way too irresponsible to own a gun, and I know that my local police are all I need to protect me from murderers and thieves. I am also thankful that we have a 911 service that gets police to your home in order to identify your body after a home invasion.

5. I vote Democrat because I'm not concerned about millions of babies being aborted so long as we keep all death row inmates alive and comfy.

4. I vote Democrat because I think illegal aliens have a right to free health care, education, and Social Security benefits, and we should take away Social Security from those who paid into it.

3. I vote Democrat because I believe that businesses should not be allowed to make profits for themselves. They need to break even and give the rest away to the government for redistribution as the Democrat Party sees fit, inclusing free college education.

2. I vote Democrat because I believe liberal judges need to rewrite the Constitution every few days to suit fringe kooks who would never get their agendas past the voters.

And, the #1 reason I vote Democrat is because I think it's better to pay $billions$ for oil to people who hate us, but not drill our own because it might upset some endangered beetle, gopher, or fish here in America. We don't care about the beetles, gophers, or fish in those other countries.

Hope that clears things up.:rolleyes:

( EDIT ) to be P.C. My post did not say what Dems did was wrong it said what they do and why I think they do or how I would have to think to vote that way. Not meant to offend anyone just showing the issues as I see them..

Last edited: Jul 25, 2016
  2. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

I thank you for clarifying that. I saw the thread title and I had a few thoughts. #1 I probably owe SW an apology for my outspoken frank disgust at the Democrats and their misguide policies. #2 It doesn't matter what SW comes up with in this post I am going to rip him a new one. #3 When I first came here there was a long time member who was avid about universal healthcare for all and was going to vote for Obama 2008 because of that one issue. Not too long after Obama won things were rather harsh outspoken and hateful towards everything and anything Obama. That particular member silently withdrew from the forum. It was a loss for us all and I feel partially responsible. That member had been a valued provider of survival info prior to his departure. So I guess what I am saying is maybe I and others might dial it back a bit for the health of the forum. jmho :sick:

3. Salted Weapon

Salted Weapon Monkey+++

II hear ya @tacmotusn
    I placed this in the political section not as a joke, but as a serious look at what we allow as a nation if we vote this way.
    Simply doesn't make sense to see what we do in this nation. If there was no political section to discuss such things I would have not done it. I realize its a SV forum, but they did put this section here to discuss such things. I never direct this towards anyone just the party. In fact I was going to cal it Why I am a Liberal, but that may offend many who are liberal types. Democrats for the most support the items I placed.
    I was a non-partisan voter for 30 years as an adult been republican 3 only three did so because I hated party lines, I think when a person chooses a party they are stuck with what they represent or they can choose no party or one that fits them.

Obamacare has cost my family and friends near $100,000 no joke this because majority of Dems passed it.
    My post did not say what Dems did was wrong it said what they do and why I think they do or how I would have to think to vote that way..
    I guess if my post is wrong others can correct it, or rebuttal and discuss, but its what I see it as and why..
    Hope this helps ??
    Paul(y)

Yard Dart and Seepalaces like this.
  4. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

Paul, nothing negative aimed at you at all. Once I started reading I realized immediately it was sad but true satire. Please carry on sir. You certainly have not offended me in anyway. I myself am rather rabid at times in the way I come across. Tom aka Tac

Seepalaces likes this.
  5. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

Tac.. rabid about lib's, never!! :rolleyes:

SW, you speak only truth with this thread....time that we slow this national slide down the toilet bowl.

Tully Mars likes this.
  6. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

[​IMG]

DarkLight, oldawg and ghrit like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7