Why Is Dancing So Stupid?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Meat, Jul 7, 2018.

1. Mountainman

Mountainman Großes Mitglied Site Supporter+++

Agree with you @Meat. Besides being forced to dance in elementary school I have only danced 2 or 3 times since then and don't plan on it again.

Now if you count hard rock head banging as dancing I have done that thousands of times. [rockon]

2. Mountainman

Mountainman Großes Mitglied Site Supporter+++

Okay Meat I know how to get you past this. Just convince yourself that you only have two choices. Do the dance your suppose to do or go up in a hot air balloon, dance or die your choice.

3. Meat

Meat Monkey+++

That’s a great idea. This pain is only temporary. The other eternal.

4. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

Here's a dancin' instructional video for you meat....

But if you're havin' trouble coordinatin' your syncopatin' you might try it a little straighter....

I suspect that self consciousness is your major obstacle.....get over it, put on some heels, and just have some fun.

Just make sure that there are no poles at the dance floor. :eek:

5. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Hey meat, get everyone drunk first
    No one will care how you dance

6. DKR

DKR Raconteur of the first stripe

AT my daughter's wedding we showed everyone I was no fogey, but a real-deal hepcat and we both cut a rug..

Like this w/classic swing music... Try doing this in a floor length wedding dress and tux....

7. Thunder5Ranch

Thunder5Ranch Monkey+++

You don't want to, Your Daughter don't want to......... Screw what everyone else thinks and Don't do it.

8. Meat

Meat Monkey+++

Good plan. :D

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  9. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

The two-step is easy

oldawg, techsar, chelloveck and 2 others like this.
  10. Meat

Meat Monkey+++

Exactly. It’s a tradition that needs to die unless it’s your thing. It’s like the time the Royal Rangers leader asked my dad to lead the group in prayer. The Finlander replies “I don’t pray.” Classic. F-in Finlanders do what we want, when we want. Lol.
    BTW that was the last time The Finlander showed up. That leader was a dumba$$. Pops could have showed us a lot of cool $hit. :D

11. Thunder5Ranch

Thunder5Ranch Monkey+++

But if you do it.. there must be video shared here of it ;)

Motomom34, chelloveck, ghrit and 3 others like this.
  12. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Zydco has a little more twist to it

Zimmy, techsar, Ganado and 3 others like this.
  13. Meat

Meat Monkey+++

With friends like you folks.......

14. Meat

Meat Monkey+++

Do any of you fine folks know anything about hobbling? Asking for a friend.

Asia-Off-Grid and Motomom34 like this.
  15. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

I'm no dancer,,my last EX liked it , and the only time I would dance with her was when I was drunk. And a lot of times , I was drunk , and still wouldnt dance. And like the Wimins is saying ,,,it will be memories for you and your daughter. So for just that aspect ,,,do it. Just tell her to wear her steel toed boots for the dancing part,,,:ROFLMAO:
    We used to dance in school, it was part of our curriculum back then , I hated it then ,,,I guess it was around 2nd or 3rd grade. They taught us Square Dancing,,,couldn't do it now tho,,,nor do I want to..
    Congrats to your daughter on her wedding day ,,, and I hope they'll have a long and happy life together.

Capt. Tyree, Gator 45/70 and Meat like this.
  16. Ganado

Ganado Monkey+++

love the guy in the suspenderes dancing with the woman in the red dress he has some nice small extra moves

=============
    bunch of tough he-men who wont dance cuz it's, embarrassing, grow a pair lol have a little fun looking stupid it's good for you

I would suggest the lambada but it's a little riske for father daughter dance and most guys cant move their hips to do the lambada.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 7, 2018
    Gator 45/70 and Meat like this.
  17. Ganado

Ganado Monkey+++

[​IMG]

18. Meat

Meat Monkey+++

I’ll do the robot.

Ganado, chelloveck and Gator 45/70 like this.
  19. Altoidfishfins

Altoidfishfins Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

Ah ha ha hah
    Better you than me!

Meat and Gator 45/70 like this.
  20. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

This TIME IS YOURS ONLY DAD , DO IT in hug , & then ASK the young MAN to TAKE over the dance & HUG while you hold both & then leave as in passing the ~~~~~?
    Yur kid gurl is hoping also DAD
    S ,/N

I feel this is the Dance for You Sir .with music , to let the new ones fly !!!

Last edited: Jul 21, 2018
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7