Why Is Dancing So Stupid?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Meat, Jul 7, 2018.

1. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

HMMMM...... ;)

Meat likes this.
  2. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

I say that so many times myself MM34,,,,,,the part about being blessed to be single,,,,,when I wasn't single,,,,,I remember hearing a lot of that muttering as well,,,,[LMAO]

Motomom34, Meat and Gator 45/70 like this.
  3. Meat

Meat Monkey+++

Well the girls made it home alive from Vegas. He made it back from fishing in the Pacific Ocean too. This means the wedding is a go. I got to babysit their brown son and their black son. :D

Ganado and Gator 45/70 like this.
  4. DKR

DKR Raconteur of the first stripe

So - just counting down the days?

Meat likes this.
  5. Meat

Meat Monkey+++

Now the boy has arrived home safely with his sandwich maker and his Pitbull mix. This event seems like it’s going to happen. I’ve been reading up on outer-body experience for the dancing part. Faking my death seemed too extreme. :D

Ganado and Gator 45/70 like this.
  6. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

big sigh...... Just accept it and get ready to dance, dance, dance......
    tumblr_nsvcesvZJT1rx0ty4o1_250.

7. Meat

Meat Monkey+++

What if I tried this when it comes time? Effective or not?

3M-TA3 and Gator 45/70 like this.
  8. Seawolf1090

Seawolf1090 Retired Curmudgeonly IT Monkey Founding Member

"BWAHAHAHA!" Now that attention whore knows how WE felt when that illegal alien from Kenya was given the Oval Office. We got over it. Now it's her turn.

9. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

I saw that video a while back , the one I saw actually showed about 10 seconds or so before her freak out. But it showed her sitting there , calmly, then she looked at the camera to make sure it was focused on her , then she started her little nutcase spasm. Totally staged.

Zimmy, Gator 45/70 and Meat like this.
  10. Meat

Meat Monkey+++

We have this dancing thing all figured out. She’s just like me. Get this the eff over with. Imagine that. A female version of Meat. At least I’m pretty sure this one is actually mine. :D

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  11. Meat

Meat Monkey+++

Dinner was free last night. They lost her reservation. Oops. Free. Lol. :D

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  12. Meat

Meat Monkey+++

Success. :D

Mountainman, Zimmy, Motomom34 and 2 others like this.
  13. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Pictures please!

Meat, Motomom34 and oldawg like this.
  14. Zimmy

Zimmy Wait, I'm not ready!

I love to dance.

Dancing, cooking, and sex are the only forms of art I've ever had an interest in.

Gator 45/70, Dont, Meat and 1 other person like this.
  15. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

That is it? I expected a play by play of the dreaded dance. Maybe a dip and drop story.

Congratulations to your daughter & her new husband.

Gator 45/70, SB21, Meat and 1 other person like this.
  16. Meat

Meat Monkey+++

The dance was cool. Easy as pie. Everything else was amazing! Some crazy lineman with their crazier gals. My daughter was absolutely gorgeous of course. My new son is also one bad dude. My little girl stole the show with a short speech that included an eloquent F-bomb. I rated the wedding at a 10 plus plus on a scale of 1 to 10. :D

Ganado, Gator 45/70, Alf60 and 6 others like this.
  17. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

Congratulations on your new family member. May the have a long and happy life together.

Gator 45/70, Motomom34 and Meat like this.
  18. Meat

Meat Monkey+++

It was an all around awesome event. Only one dude got a little out of hand. Turns out someone told him he could stay at the newlyweds home with the rest of the gang. I used my power of persuasion to calm him down and was able to get him safely into a pickup truck bed to sleep it off. Jockeying the other folks home was a piece of cake. Nice folks. Now they’re off to Maui and the boy off to Oahu with my grand puppy. The wild girl that made the viral speech stays put thank God. :D

Zimmy, Motomom34 and Gator 45/70 like this.
  19. Meat

Meat Monkey+++

9A2403A6-4823-4CB3-B4C5-68079161FD45. The one and only picture I’ll post. :D

20. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Dang,Pretty sure I've seen you in one of the navy seal movies kicking ass!

Zimmy, Motomom34 and Meat like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7