Why is the Government still stockpiling survival foods?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Falcon15, Oct 5, 2011.

1. Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog survival of the breed

I know we had bad floods in 2001 and I was a police officer in a town that only had three officers. I brought a jump bag to work and slept at the PD for about two week's because of looter's. They were taking stuff from people that had lost everything. What realy got me was half of the looters wasn't our local crackheads they were traveling crackhead's that came from other places to rob these people. The Guard MP's like yall said didn't have ammo and hell the crackheads was taking stuff from their truck's to. But the good thing for me was alot of them got backwoods justice and the fine people of the town I worked for would bring them to me or when I showed up they would have them waiting for me. Which you know I never knew how much damage a crackhead could do to his self breaking in and looting people's stuff. I found them with busted up faces, broken bone's bleeding and some felt so bad for what they were doing they would run to the office and turn their self in.(Ha ha) I love a close knit community.

2. mrmike487

mrmike487 Monkey+

Great Resources

Hey everyone. This website is full of free resource info:

Surviving A Crisis
    surviveacrisis.weebly.com
    Complete Emergency Preparedness - Emergency Food, Water, Survival Kits, Disaster Equipment, Survival Lists, Pet Planning, and Spiritual Inspiration.

3. GrandpaDave

GrandpaDave Monkey++

Well the simple answer is.... drum roll please... we (The USA) have been at war with Mexican Cartels...

No I'm not kidding... it was well over a year ago I wrote about NORCOM...

Many years ago, Ronald Reagan's defense minister Casper Weinberger wrote a book called "The Next War", a series of scenarios of future international conflicts. In one script, the U.S. is forced to invade Mexico because the drug cartels had seized the presidency and presented a national security threat to Washington. This scenario is still operative at the Pentagon and has become a crowbar to beat Mexico into submission.

What does Washington want from Mexico? On the security side, the U.S. seeks total control of Mexico's security apparatus. With the creation of NORCOM (the North Command) designed to protect the U.S. landmass from terrorist attack, Mexico is designated North America's southern security perimeter and U.S. military aircraft now has carte blanche to penetrate Mexican airspace. Moreover, the North American Security and Prosperity Agreement (ASPAN in its Mexican initials) seeks to integrate the security apparatuses of the three NAFTA nations under Washington's command. Now the Merida Initiative signed by Bush II and Calderon in early 2007 allows for the emplacement of armed U.S. security agents - the FBI, the DEA, the CIA, and ICE - on Mexican soil and contractors like the former Blackwater cannot be far behind. Wars are fought for juicy government contracts and $1.3 billion in Merida moneys are going directly to U.S. defense contractors - forget about the Mexican middleman.

On the energy side (the "prosperity" euphemized in the ASPAN), the designated target is, of course, the privatization of PEMEX, Mexico's nationalized oil industry, with a particular eye out for risk contracts on deep sea drilling in the Gulf of Mexico utilizing technology only the EXXONs of this world possess....

well they did it... activated North Area Command... US Troops are actively in country and everyday we fly predators missions into Mexican air space....

we gearing up for a war on our own back door guys

4. Opinionated

Opinionated Monkey+

Grandpa, actually they were out front.

They (the contractors) have been in central and south America for decades.

Ain't got no reference links. Just first hand knowledge.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7