Why now? The muslim refugee issue

Discussion in 'Tin Foil Hat Lounge' started by CATO, Sep 8, 2015.

1. Rocky Road Lerp

Rocky Road Lerp Monkey+++

Persistent little boogers. They've been losing so long they're willing to just kill themselves and anyone around them. Wish Reagan would've got to them when he had the chance. Don't see why future generations should be born into something that could've been "fixed".

Tully Mars likes this.
  2. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

Last edited: Sep 10, 2015
    kellory likes this.
  3. chelloveck

AW
    Oh man....they must have addressed that container to the wrong destination....surely it should have been delivered to the USA where the right to bear arms is constitutionally protected. I wonder if the NRA excludes Muslims membership as a matter of policy?

Perhaps militias, both Christian and Muslim can could form a coalition against the perfidious central government in Washington. Seeing the American chapters of Daesh and Stormfront do combined training exercises together would be pretty entertaining (if somewhat hazardous). I would be betting that the OPFOR will have an easy time of it, but the odds of blue-on-blue incidents will probably be high...especially if those belts and magazines are loaded with ball.
    :eek:

Last edited: Sep 10, 2015
    Ganado likes this.
  4. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

It's against the cuddly oppressed refugee meme. While the majority of refugees likely fit that description, the only reason they are allowed to flee is to provide camouflage for the latest round of Muslims to invade Europe.

Sapper John likes this.
  5. Dont

Dont Just another old gray Jarhead Monkey

Five imposter's hidden in amongst the the true refugees makes for a terrorist cell.. How many are destined for the U.S.?

Tully Mars and Ganado like this.
  6. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

only 10,000+..... why worry. o_O

7. Ganado

Ganado Monkey+++

They are just knocking at the wrong door. All they have to do is come n up thru Mexico. .. those POE'S are all open with open door policy

Tully Mars and Mountainman like this.
  8. CATO

CATO Monkey+++

"Didn't see that coming" . . . said no one with a brain.

Perhaps this is anti-refugee business is all propaganda. If it is, and we go a year without a refugee-related "event" of terrorist kind, I will gladly admit that I had it wrong. However, if my suspicions of this group of "refugees"--founded in FACT--are true, Europe has let the enemy behind the gates. What is happening doesn't even pass the smell test.

Put this situation in another perspective: If some group of fanatics started to take over the U.S., would you flee to Canada or Mexico . . . or, would you fight them? Obviously, this is a rhetorical question (I have to put this or Kellory will answer). If the former, this is the biggest mass exodus of Syrian pussies (to use BTPost's term) that the world has ever witnessed.

http://news360.com/article/311820821

[​IMG]

9. CATO

CATO Monkey+++

Mutmaßlicher IS-Terrorist in Asylbewerberheim festgenommen - RTL.de

Arrested Alleged IS-Terrorist in asylum center
    05:08:15 16:44

21-year-old suspected of terrorism
    In an asylum seeker accommodation near Stuttgart a suspected supporter of the terrorist militia Islamic State (IS) has been arrested. The 21-year-old Moroccan was under suspicion of terrorism, told the Prosecutor General's Office of Stuttgart and the state police. According to the investigators, the suspect was submerged under a false identity as an asylum seeker in the district of Ludwigsburg.

The young man was being sought with a European arrest warrant Spanish authorities. He is accused of recruiting fighters for the IS. In Spain, he should have acted as a contact person for fighters who wanted to travel to Syria or Iraq, to be there to join the IS. According to the information of man in his early July 2015 had announced that it would also be followed by even the terrorist militia in Syria. In social networks he had threatened with terrorist attacks against Spain. In a first exclusively German IS-Video German jihadists denounce, according to a media report on attacks in Germany and Austria. The five-minute video, about the daily newspaper 'Die Welt' reports show more jihadists from Germany and Austria. Among other things, the murder of two hostages in the Syrian city of Palmyra was seen.

Lies mehr über Mutmaßlicher IS-Terrorist in Asylbewerberheim festgenommen - RTL.de bei www.rtl.de

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  10. CATO

CATO Monkey+++

11. Ganado

Ganado Monkey+++

Mecca is located in Saudi Arabia. The annual pilgrimage to make aka The Hajj happens every year about this time. All those air conditioned tents are essentially pre-paid hotel rooms set up to handle the huge migration that is the Hajj. Muslims make their reservations years in advance

Having said that Saudi Arabia should take some refugees

Tully Mars and Cruisin Sloth like this.
  12. Tully Mars

Tully Mars Metal weldin' monkey

Since we are in the "lounge" I'll let 'er rip...
    This is nothing more than a Pearl Harbor waiting to happen-only on a multi national scale. Different "players" old tactics. All one has to do is read their history books. S#!% WILL hit the fan in europe, and the US will be expected to bail them out. Problem is, we will have our hands full here as well as being bogged down in the ME. Until the US has leadership with some big brass ones, we don't stand a chance. I firmly believe that the Towelhead in Chief is doing EVERYTHING in his power to bring all this about.

WWII was ended with the dropping of TWO bombs. NO ONE bitched about "collateral damage", there were parades in the streets and folks thanked God that the war was over and their loved ones were finally coming home. On the other side, America rebuilt the country of Japan. A country who, to this day, is very reluctant to get involved with military action.

With two bombs the US got their point across.

We could end all this S#!% very quickly and in no uncertain terms once the world realized that the US was more than happy to deal with terrorist threats in a very permanent manner-it worked 70 years ago, and IMO it would work today..

Ganado likes this.
  13. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

It would indeed work today. However, the opposition does NOT have a homeland it wants to preserve as the Japanese did back then. All we need is a target that represents something they want to save.

14. Tully Mars

Tully Mars Metal weldin' monkey

You may be right G, but we could start with Iran, North Korea and any other country that threatens the CONUS with WMD's on a continual basis. Known terrorist strongholds= a tactical nuke. If the host country has an issue with that policy they can either take out the terrs themselves or go take a flying fornicate at the moon-their choice.

15. chelloveck

The essential difference between 70 years ago and today, is that 70 years ago the only country with thermo Nuclear WMDs was the USA. That is no longer the case. Use of even tactical nukes may have unintended consequences for the US and the rest of the world; and any perceived benefits of nuking terrorist strongholds may not be worth the costs... In fact...ISIS Daesh would probably welcome a tactical nuke... several tens of thousand martyred Muslims may go to their paradise, but the propaganda value to Islamic extremists would be immense.

16. kellory

kellory An unemployed Jester, is nobody's fool. Banned

......great.... Tens of thousands of suicide bommereds.

17. duane

duane Monkey+++

This "new nation" that we live in is raising h*** with this old man. It pis*** me off when they say "Thank you for your service" when they find out you were a vet. I didn't do it as a service and while in retrospect 4 years was a long time, in the 1950's it was assumed that you would do your duty and do what you could to protect the country. Everyone did in one form or another except for some politicians who were to "valuable" to do so. Now we have a government with very few vets and most of those left in there late 60's or so. We are rapidly developing a professional army to go along with our professional police forces, professional news media, professional government, professional educators, and God knows what else. All are loyal to their beliefs, training, and duties and that may not include the Constitution and our old shared values. Why not cut out the bul***** and admit that the US, Russia, and the muslim world are at war, thank God still using proxies, and that Syria, Iraq, the Ukraine and a several other places are just collateral damage. The refugee problem will not stop as none of the real powers behind the war in Syria are willing to surrender. Assad has no problems getting weapons nor do the forces resisting him and ISIS has more money than they know what to do with. The chaos in Euorpe and the near east is no different than the Germans use of French refugees to block the roads and tie down the French army. When the Germans wished to use the roads, their planes straffed the roads and the refugees cleared out leaving the undamaged road free for the German army. We also have somehow developed a sub culture, here in New Hampshire it is dominant, that the Bible is wrong and God did not give us the treasures of the earth for our use. They belong to Gia or some other nature god, lower case deliberate, and we must save the planet, it is immoral to make a profit, share the planet with our poorer brothers, cut out carbon use, stop global warming and all the other religious mantras. I think that our new multicultural, one world, UN sponsored government, will try to give us a few hundred thousand muslims to go with our millions of new now legal "voters" from the south and they will all have their hands in my pockets. I don't know what to tell my great grand kids as all their schooling and media teaches them to believe that I am an old fogy and should be ignored and only the new kum bi yah is correct.
    On the other hand, we were at the clinic today and they said my 75 year old wife did not need to have the planned cartoid artery surgery as changing her diet, losing weight, exercise and Gods will had increased the blood flow to 50 %. It is a 100 mile one way trip to the clinic and yes we did stop and have a little celebration on the way home. Even had the real "hard stuff" ice cream and not the frozen fat free yogurt. Done with my rant, going out to the greenhouse and cleaning it up, getting started for next spring, taking the wife and dog along and playing good music while we work. LIFE IS GOOD!

18. Ganado

Ganado Monkey+++

@duane. So glad your wife has improved so much. I hope you have her around along time.

You had so many great things to say in that post. On one thing I really loved was.... in the 1950's it was assumed that you would do your duty and do what you could to protect the country...

We have lost sight of duty. Something that is necessary to maintain a lifestyle called freedom.

Freedom for real men to wear kilts! (Lol I laughed when you posted the kilt stuff)

19. duane

duane Monkey+++

Somehow the old motto of "Duty, Honor,Country" has been replaced by "dating naked" or some such thing on the television.
    Wife doing fine, thank you for your thoughts. She claims that we have to take good care of each other as she is much to old to break in a new husband

20. duane

duane Monkey+++

Was trying to look up the real numbers of refugees on the net this morning. Mostly lies and evasions and the sources all must be taken with a large helping of sugar to cover the bitter taste.
    Here are the Visa limits as of 2014 Not refugees per se but added to our population and looking for jobs or qualified for all our benefits.
    H visas
    480,000 a year family members etc
    140,000 a year employment
    20,000 a year special
    ****** a year exempt Special provisions for NAFTA, Companies doing business overseas, diplomats and families and help
    That is at least 600,000 a year from that legal source.

Special exemptions last year Not limited by visa program
    Refugees
    70,000 refugee program limit
    40,000 asylum program
    10,000 Iraq-Afghanistan program
    20,000 Cuban-Haitian program
    That is at least 140,000 a year.
    Added 10,000 Syrians this year, UN wants US to take 65,000 this year and 55,000 next year. 2.9 million in camps outside of Syria at present, not counting ones who are creating the problems in Eourpe. Us is the single largest aid "donor" to pay for the refugee camps.
    These numbers add up each year. That is at least 740,000 in 2014 and an additional 740,000 in 2015 and these numbers do not include the Syrians.

Now we have to add the special "children and their mothers" who fled violence in their home country, the illegals who need a special path to legal status, the ones the UN wants us to take, and all the special "diversity" programs.

Numbers listed are government limits per congress and we all know how well that works. Looks like we are in deep kimchee and you had better hang on to your wallet with both hands. The legal numbers are fragmented to keep the sheep calm and the unofficial numbers depend on the source, 70,000 refugees by some church groups, to over a million by some anti immigrant groups. Depending on your definition , if legal and illegal, visa and refugee, all are counted, it could be in the low millions each year.
    Don't worry, there is nothing to see here, move on and turn on your tv, ipad, etc and watch dancing naked, or naked in the woods, sponsered by your local mosquito co-op.

Tully Mars, Ganado, Yard Dart and 2 others like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7