Wikileaks

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Clyde, Dec 3, 2010.

Tags:
  1. Quigley_Sharps

Quigley_Sharps The Badministrator Administrator Founding Member

yawwwwwn ...shoot them all b::

2. Joseph Thomas

Joseph Thomas Monkey+

This is all just a set up to limit acess to the internet. TPTB hate the internet and the free and open exchange of information. Try logging on to Wikileaks, you can't. I read it through a mirror site the other night. Went from 1966 to 2008. Did not see anything that was damaging to the U.S. unless you consider the cocktail parties, luncheons, and dinners our so called diplomats attend classified. It's akin to what the whole TSA thing is about. Shock the public then set them up for TSA checkpoints at airports, rail depots, bus stations, large public gatherings, etc. The .GOV knows about peak oil. They know what the result will be. They are trying to set up their last ditch control mechanism now.

3. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

4. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

F*C% THE GOVERNMENT and their NATIONAL SECURITY BULL*&%#!

Some of you folks are SERIOUSLY buying into the paranoia and the government sponsored propaganda. I know, you WANT to believe that all of this makes sense -it's your nature. You WANT to see this guy punished for doing such a "heinous" thing, it's to be expected. Why, you wouldn't be a "patriot" at all if you didn't support Roosevelt's secret government. After all, this is the NEW WORLD he envisioned -it would only seem fitting that you defend it with the life you have been afforded. Good slave. Sit. Say "thank you!"

YouTube - The Secret Government

5. UGRev

UGRev Get on with it!

I want the truth.. all of it. If wiki leaks is real and this is the truth.. then I'm for it.

Brokor likes this.
  6. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie roll tootsie pop (wikileaks)? The world may never know.
    [peep]

7. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

You swear an oath to support and defend, then violate it, you are a traitor. Makes no difference to me if it's to our Flag or to a mafia don. The folks you turned on/in should "take you behind the woodshed" in some fashion. IF that kid is indeed the source, it's time for him to spend some time in Leavenworth. Spies are a different story, somehow.

8. Brokor

The secret government is not part of the constitutionally sanctioned one, therefore no treason exists but in the mind of a blind patriot supporter of slavery and despotism.

9. ghrit

And so, the spy who was caught will now pay the penalty. They didn't haul him in from the cold in time.

10. melbo

melbo Hunter Gatherer Administrator Founding Member

I always thought the oath would obligate one to blow the whistle if malfeasance were discovered no matter how high up it went. If 'We the People' granted authority via our Constitution to a Federal government, wouldn't those make up that Federal government have a duty to report wrong doings to the proper board of directors - the people?

I admit that I have no idea what wikileaks puts out in these mass document dumps.

11. Brokor

Yup. All a game.

12. ghrit

That is the conundrum. Promising to keep a secret sorta obligates you to be part of the "conspiracy". [dunno]

But I don't think that applies in this case. The kid simply violated his oath. If there is wrong doing, it's his to start. (The whole thing might take a few others down eventually.) Now, I have no idea what damage will befall the DoS from all this, but there will be a lot fewer candid conversations with other countries. Fool me once ----

13. melbo

melbo Hunter Gatherer Administrator Founding Member

Who's the kid? Was this entire pile of 'secret' docs supposed to have been stolen and leaked by one kid? If that's the official story, I have to chuckle. This would affirm my suspicions that this is just another engineered ruckus that will cause me more hassles when I fly and when I register a new domain name.

14. ghrit

Bradley Manning. Easy to leak secret documents? - U.S. news - Security - msnbc.com

15. Hispeedal2

Hispeedal2 Nay Sayer

I will tread lightly here and try to shed some light...

Yes, the oath does protect you if your refuse follow an unconstitutional order. The caveat is that it WILL be a court that will decide if that order was unconstitutional. No, the oath does not cover this kid for releasing classified material. There is a system to declassify material and it does work. I have used it. Yes, it is easy to release classified material. Thumb drives have been banned on DOD computers for sometime because "spillage" occurs too frequently. ROM drives are supposedly how he was doing this. A marked CD that was "music" for him to listen to during work hours. In my experience, it's not uncommon. Only thing is, he was burning not playing.

As for all the conspiracy theories, I will buy it when it can be proven. But, that's the beauty in a conspiracy- it can't be proven or dis-proven. If you argue against it as hogwash, you are a part of the conspiracy. If you do dis-prove it, it's all propaganda- it's what "they" want you to think.

For those of you that want to make a name for yourself in falsities:
    http://www.google.com/search?q=How+to+build+a+conspiracy+theory&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:eek:fficial&client=firefox-a

Of course, this could be just what "they" want you to do... ;)

16. Quigley_Sharps

17. Brokor

He isn't an American, he's Australian. Hence, he cannot be tried for treason. :)

And we have NO proof that he is guilty of anything. We have no proof that he may be used and setup by the CIA, for instance...but it is still a possibility. I look at this this way -Rush Limbaugh is against Wikileaks, therefore I already have reasonable suspicion to trust his view and the official government view. But that is still not enough to place a firm belief either way.

This whole situation is about the FUTURE of information, who has the "right" to it and the government "national security" campaign for total secrecy.

Prisonplanet released an article on the recent smear campaign on Assange. Another article explains the game plan in a simple manner: the solution is to shut down the web. Wikileaks Spokesman: Only Way To Stop Whistleblowers Is To Shut Down The Web

How else will the controlling elite ever STOP whistle blowers? Shut off access to the people, it's simple. License it. Regulate it enough so that it becomes censored and effectively "shut down".

YouTube - True News: The Truth About Wikileaks

18. Wild Trapper

Wild Trapper Pirate Biker

My take is, like it or not, if they can shut down Wikileaks, they can shut down our forums. What part of total government control don't we understand?

19. Quigley_Sharps

[​IMG]

20. Quigley_Sharps

[​IMG]

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7