Wild Boar?

Discussion in 'Turf and Surf Hunting and Fishing' started by lonewolf88, Feb 25, 2016.

1. Andy the Aussie

Andy the Aussie Monkey+++ Founding Member

Slightly different boar...

[​IMG]

2. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

@Andy the Aussie are all these hunting pictures from Australia? Those cats are beautiful.

PS- nice boars. Do you process the meat yourself?

tacmotusn likes this.
  3. svjoe

svjoe Angry Monkey

Come to my neck of NC, we got plenty. Just off the top of my head here are a few of the counties: Camden, Chowan, Gates, Bertie,Perquimans, Hyde, Tyrrell, Hertford...............

4. Andy the Aussie

Andy the Aussie Monkey+++ Founding Member

The cats and Warthog are from Mozambique the rest of the hogs are from here. We generally don't eat our wildhogs are they are known to carry a few to many nasties in thier system, mostly leptospirosis.

Motomom34 likes this.
  5. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Been charged a couple of times.
    Brother and I were walking across a cow pasture behind Grandmaws Dairy barn when one came running out of the woods after us.
    Uncle bailed off the porch and grabbed an old fence post and got in between us and the boar , He proceeded to fight the hog all the time yelling at us to run to the house, The charge ended when he broke the post over the hogs snout.
    They will charge you for no reason that I know of.

Motomom34 likes this.
  6. jimLE

jimLE Monkey+++

i get to sit in my side yard,and hunt.be it pigs deer,rabbit,squirrel,to what ever..and all i gotta do,is just sit there n wait.. :) i sure do love country living..

Tully Mars, Motomom34 and kellory like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7