Will Bush start something before leaving?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BuckBall, May 3, 2008.

?
  1. Yes

51.6%
  2. No

29.0%
  3. Undecided

22.6%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. BuckBall

BuckBall Woman Hater

I'm curious to see what everyone's views are on this. I think he is already up to no good and getting the plans organized. What do you all feel?

2. Seacowboys

Seacowboys Senior Member Founding Member

I feel a bad moon risin' I feel trouble's on its way

3. BuckBall

BuckBall Woman Hater

I hear that all too well Seacowboys.

4. CBMS

CBMS Looking for a safe place

He keeps slipping iran into the picture
    it worries me

5. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Iran is a red herring. Something else is stewing. What's that noose you put around a horse's nose so the other thing you are doing to him won't get you kicked?

6. Tracy

Tracy Insatiably Curious Moderator Founding Member

A twitch.

7. RaymondPeter

RaymondPeter Simple Man

My thoughts exactly! Although It would seem that we aren't the only ones using them and countries like them that like that...

8. evilgijoe88

evilgijoe88 Monkey+++

then there is also Pakistan and North Korea . hell why dont we just do it right, take canada and mexico. there wont be a need to refer to it as North America, just America

9. Seacowboys

Seacowboys Senior Member Founding Member

I see the bad moon arising.
    I see trouble on the way.
    I see earthquakes and lightnin.
    I see bad times today.

Chorus:
    Dont go around tonight,
    Well, its bound to take your life,
    Theres a bad moon on the rise.

I hear hurricanes ablowing.
    I know the end is coming soon.
    I fear rivers over flowing.
    I hear the voice of rage and ruin.

Chorus
    All right!

Hope you got your things together.
    Hope you are quite prepared to die.
    Looks like were in for nasty weather.
    One eye is taken for an eye.

10. FalconDance

FalconDance Neighborhood Witch

How can I vote in this poll without the "do cows give milk?" option?

I mean - really.

11. BuckBall

BuckBall Woman Hater

There always has to be critics....I love it!

12. monkeyman

monkeyman Monkey+++ Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

What scares me with him is the possibility he could try to start something and declair a state of emergency to 'delay' his replacement...indefinatly. Figure that could be the spark to set off the powder keg.

13. BuckBall

BuckBall Woman Hater

Doh!, I never thought of that. I'm sitting here taking that in and Yeah, that is definitely scary to think about. Bush tends to like being in control a bit too much and he reminds me of someone from WW2 which I wont mention who had the same control issues. Tell me something, why did people vote for Bush in the first place? Do you have any resources for me to look this up?

14. ghrit

Lesser of two evils. WAY lesser. [beer]

15. monkeyman

Same reason a lot of folks will wind up voteing for McCain, they cant figure out that the lesser of 2 evils is still evil so just reinforces the 2 party system. Seems most are still convinced they can pick up a turd by the clean end.

16. ghrit

:lol: But there remain only a few choices (so far as I know) elephant, ass, Nader, someone else that has qualified to be on the ballot (I'm pretty sure there are some favorite sons in some states) or write someone else in. Alfred E. Neuman won't work because it invalidates your ballot, so at least use a name that won't do that for you. No matter what, do something, even if it appears wrong or you forfeit your license to bitch about it.

taser1

17. monkeyman

It just glared at me with how many folks would come right out and state that Ron Paul was their ideal candidate and they WANTED him over any of the others but that they wouldnt vote for him because he wouldnt win. Idiots that seem to think politics is a horse race with some prize for picking who is going to win rather than an oprotunity to voice your ideas.

For my self, I will be doing a write in if I bother....also proved again that those who vote decide noting but those who count the votes decide everything, like in the precincts where they got to arogant and claimed 0 votes for RP and got called because a hand ful of folks noticed the numbers for their precinct and KNEW they and at leat a hand full of others had voted for him.

Its all double plus good

...I love Big Brother.....

18. RouteClearance

RouteClearance Monkey+++

I have heard the samething about Ron Paul, He had over 30,000 vote here in Indian yesterday.

19. BuckBall

BuckBall Woman Hater

McCain is way too gungho and that anger of his will really get us in a world of hoopla and he is no better than bush, though is probably worse. Hillary wont get in and that leaves us with an amateur who is thinking the presidency is an internship, thus will probably hide under the covers. He'd be a good house speaker, but that is about it.

20. monkeyman

I figure we will wind up with President Hillary and VP Obama.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7