Will Kavanaugh be confirmed?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Motomom34, Oct 2, 2018.

?
  1. Yes

33 vote(s)
    80.5%
  2. No

5 vote(s)
    12.2%
  3. I do not care

3 vote(s)
    7.3%
  1. Asia-Off-Grid

Asia-Off-Grid RIP 11-8-2018

I'll do that. Keep in mind, I still have a pocket full of Liberal dollars from the 2016 election. The two liters of JD from one bet, was mighty delicious as well.

Last edited: Oct 3, 2018
  2. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

Kavanaugh was already going to be the Left's biggest enemy by interpreting the Constitution as written by the Founders and not the way it would have been written by Marx. I don't think this fracas will change how he would vote on cases by one iota.

3. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

Beer goggle technology has improved vastly since then, but I don't think that even today's technology would be up to the task

[​IMG]

4. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

Dems probably made a mistake in demanding additional time for the investigation. Any leads they have had in mid term elections have been cut in half according to a new poll. Also the foundations of Ford's sworn testimony are beginning to crack:
    1. Documents indicate that the second door she claimed during sworn testimony to have had installed as a panic egress was in fact added to the house as a second entrance for a room they were renting and was also used as a business entrance. Also, no previous residences had second front entrances.She also lived in several small apartments with a single entrance, but never mentioned or exhibited her fear/claustrophobia even to men she dated.

2. A previous boyfriend who dated her in the 1990's has sworn in an affidavit that she helped a longtime friend prepare for a polygraph exam. If true perjurs her sworn testimony to Congress.
    Meanwhile, the MSM continues their ice obsession - I mean was the ice cubes, those cylinders shaped things, or chipped from a block? The public has a right to know!

Also, the MSM is now focusing on the July 1 party which has many of the people she mentioned in attendance. Don't expect to hear any of these details:
    1. The house location is wrong and is located miles away from the area Ford indicated.

2. The house layout does not match her description.

3. Her boyfriend attended the party. Why would she forget that in the list of people she claimed was there? If she was assaulted at a party her boyfriend attended with her then why would she not, you know, sort of mention an attempted assault?

5. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

I detect frustration in that ^^^ I feel the same way. Flake is a prime example of politicians taking care of themselves and their futures at the cost of everyone. They do not represent their votes, Mr Flake is out for number one.

What type of livestock is Max. Goat or cow? Sorry, not used to that breed.

I believe that Ms. Ford and her handlers are hurting real victims. The games being played do have consequences. Maybe not for them but for sexual assault victims as a whole. Ms. Ford said she was so traumatized that she demanded two front doors in her home. Anyone ever had a trauma in their life? I bet everyone here has. I bet each of us can name one incident that is burned into our soul. Whatever it is was, I bet you can remember every detail. And it may not have been a personal assault but I bet every single person can in great detail tell me where they were, what the weather was, etc when the towers fell. That is why I question Ms. Ford. If the alleged assault was so severe to shape her life then those memories should be crystal clear.

6. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

That's my thoughts as well MM. In her testimony , she said she was in town , for her grandmothers funeral when she took the polygraph test . During her testimony , she said she could not remember if she took the polygraph the day of the funeral , or the following day . This was in August of this year . 1 1/2 to 2 months ago . How can you not know if you took a polygraph the day of your grandmothers funeral or the day after . How can you not remember if you had to leave a funeral and rush off to a lie detector test , or take your time and do the test the next day.
    I heard some info yesterday , that said all of her social media accounts had been erased prior to this letter coming out. Some of which were Google related. Remember her stating she had a new door put in her home for her rape trauma issues , and but because a lot of Google people went by her home . Stuff ain't sounding right. I try to give people the respect the deserve , and the benefit of the doubt about issues like these , meaning her accused rape. But I'm starting to think she may not have had anything happen to her . She's a shrink , so she knows what needs to be said to claim the symptoms of trauma. I am thinking we are witnessing nothing but a full on democrat ploy . That's what I believed in the beginning , but I left out full belief until more details came out . I'm hoping the FBI comes back with an honest report.

7. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

They (FBI) should hopefully? Trump doesn't appear afraid to fire a few as needed.

Seepalaces and SB21 like this.
  8. Asia-Off-Grid

She is our most recent calf, born August 8th.

Seepalaces, Motomom34 and Gator 45/70 like this.
  9. Capt. Tyree

Capt. Tyree Hawkeye

It's sad to say, but Arizona appears to be getting more like California in terms of its selection of senators. Could it be that there's been enough of a population swing from the Left Coast into The Grand Canyon State to skew the vote into a leftist direction? What kind of a RINO tandem did AZ have with McCain and Flake? McCain's temporary replacement, Sen. John Kyl, is closer to being a Constitutionalist than either of those two, but he is not going to be there for the long term.

Motomom34, 3M-TA3 and Gator 45/70 like this.
  10. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

add1653e155b2bd8aa3ca0ad0d7262853f29a8b6e5bf700f271d32fe25589121.

11. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

[​IMG]

12. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

I don't know but we need a good purge.
    Vote out a bunch of incumbents, fire a bunch of fbi higher ups.

Motomom34 and Gator 45/70 like this.
  13. hot diggity

hot diggity Monkey+++ Site Supporter+++

14. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

It is getting real close. One swing vote just declared she is a no.

Gator 45/70 and SB21 like this.
  15. DKR

DKR Raconteur of the first stripe

So - what's the payoff?

Gator 45/70 and SB21 like this.
  16. Asia-Off-Grid

Here is a question.

When will this witch hunt against Mr. Kavanaugh end, so we can move on to the next we-are-worthless-whiny-assed-useless-citizens-who-wish-to-create-and-spread-misinformation-lies-and-deceit-in-an-attempt-to-destroy-our-country event?

Zimmy, oldman11, Mountainman and 3 others like this.
  17. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

Don't worry ,,, they've got a back room full of people coming up with shit. I believe the next will be Trumps tax returns,,,that's already in the air.

oldawg, oldman11, Gator 45/70 and 2 others like this.
  18. Capt. Tyree

Capt. Tyree Hawkeye

IF Judge Kavanaugh is not confirmed by the Senate in the next day or so, it will be a miss by one, or at most, two Nay votes. IF that occurs, the DemLeft will eventually rue the day. Instead of a red wave for the November vote, it will be a red tsunami. Then, after the new Senate is sworn in during January with a new slightly larger Repub Conservative majority, The Donald will re-submit Judge Kavanaugh's name as the SCOTUS nominee. His confirmation is nearly certain should it come to a second Senate vote in 2019. It would be better for the country if Kavanaugh is confirmed on the first go round.

19. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

@Capt. Tyree you think Trump will re-nominate? I never considered that. Imagine the meltdown if he did.

oldman11 likes this.
  20. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

The Dems should have treated Kavanaugh the same way that Republicans treated Kagan. Even though Kagan had a judicial policy they opposed she was qualified and so they confirmed her. Trump could have selected many other well qualified nominees that would make Kavanaugh seem liberal by comparison. Instead they have made themselves look bad and severely weakened their chances in the midterms.

Recent projections have gone from +4 Dems to +6 Republicans in the Midterms based solely on this fiasco. For them the worst part is at the end of the day Kavanaugh gets appointed, Republicans gain seats in Congress and make a second term for Trump more likely. I can't wait to see the circus when Trump replaces RGB with Amy Coney Barrett.

Dunerunner, SB21 and Capt. Tyree like this.
  1. T. Riley
  2. GOG
  3. Ganado
  4. Legion489
  5. Minuteman
  6. BTPost
  7. BTPost
  8. 3M-TA3
  9. pearlselby
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7