Will "They" - Military Veterans - Support Obama?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by tulianr, May 14, 2012.

1. hot diggity

hot diggity Monkey+++ Site Supporter+++

I'm retired and have lots of retired and active duty friends. I have not met one who has expressed support for the current POTUS.

HD
    USMC (Retired)

2. Seawolf1090

Seawolf1090 Retired Curmudgeonly IT Monkey Founding Member

All my vet friends have NO support for the current PITAUS....... :D

3. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

I do not have one ex- mil freind that would even consider a vote for Obummer!!!!
    If I found out I did, I would be ashamed to call them my freind......
    This man is ruining our country- I won't support any one that could follow such a man.

4. Hispeedal2

Hispeedal2 Nay Sayer

Military voters are not much different than civilian voters when it comes down to it. There is a slight conservative lean, but I've met a fair share of libtards there too. I have no doubts that there is a segment of young, idealistic voters that are in the military and will vote for him again. Across the board, they are the minority.

These are just my observations.

5. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

I think we could say that Reuters wrote a biased story. I ran into a couple of Vietnam vets who were selling poppies and they are not happy campers. These men were not just unhappy with the commander in chief, they were very unhappy with the whole lot of politicians.

6. oldawg

oldawg Monkey+++

I'm really trying to understand just how they arrived at their conclusion. Certainly didn't interview any one I know. Keep in mind 3%.

7. TailorMadeHell

TailorMadeHell Lurking Shadow Creature

I know a few that are planning on four more years. They are of the minority for sure. Lack of vision or brains. One of them thinks a 9mm is the best handgun on earth if that lets you know anything. The majority did not and will not vote for him. I will not.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7