Wimps With Guns ?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BigO01, Apr 25, 2008.

1. CBMS

CBMS Looking for a safe place

Well I used to think I had a problem for the firearm acquisition dept. However I recently had a talk with my girlfriend and found that since we live in the city of Victoria (land of the newly wed and the nearly dead) That she feels that a loaded gun isn't needed around the house. However when we move out to the boonies that a readied shotgun should be kept.
    As well we are thinking of doing a year down in the area of Santa Fe, where a Side arm will always at Stage 2 readiness on the bed stand.
    So If you don't think the lady will go for it, just try her. If not, Better to ask for forgiveness than permission :D;)

2. ColtCarbine

ColtCarbine Monkey+++ Founding Member

His firearms and ammo acquisition cost him twice as much [booze]

3. ozarkgoatman

ozarkgoatman Resident goat herder

Yea I use to have a wife that thought she was going to rule the roost. Use to, being the key words here, got rid of her. :lol:Now I have a team mate. [winkthumb] Weapons are more my department, just like knowing how much food we need is hers. We each have our areas of expertise and we take care of them accordingly. [beer]

OGM

4. Mountainman

Mountainman Großes Mitglied Site Supporter+++

Same situation here, Ms. MM is in charge of the supplies but knows how to use all the weapons when needed. Never had any problems buying anything, she understands what is happening and wants to prepare for it.

5. ozarkgoatman

ozarkgoatman Resident goat herder

[beer] WG (Ms. OGM) told me the other day that after we get the goats we are getting this weekend she thinks we should buy more ammo. [chopper]

OGM

6. Mountainman

Mountainman Großes Mitglied Site Supporter+++

We are both lucky to have women like this. Mrs. MM and I talked about the IRS rebate (yea right, give me my F'in money back) check and will be buying ammo with all of it. I guess great minds think alike.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7