Win a Raffle Spot for Free!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Minuteman, Oct 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Clyde

Clyde Jet Set Tourer Administrator Founding Member

I have purchased the last 8 spots and am awarding the spots based the following criterion:

Most recent monkey sign-ups who have made 1 post or more on the site. The following are now the final 8 entries into the raffle:

Nomad, 2nd
    Baphomet Jones
    Fritz Monroe
    Aeropeach
    Medicineman
    Mountainman
    Pokerkid
    Elizabeth

Also, please award my previous 2 purchase spots to Little Red Hen & MikeC. These spots are awarded on the same basis as above. I don't want anyone to think there are any monkey shennagins going on here if I were to win this raffle....as much as I want that stinking under folder AK which I do not have in my arsenal!

MM: Please assign all raffle spots. I am closing this thread for now so that there will be no more spot purchases and then you can take over. The winner will be announced shortly and the thread will be reopened thereafter to announce the winners of Minuteman's gracious donations.

Clyde has spoken!

It's 8:11 a.m......and I am ready for beer. [beer]

2. Minuteman

Minuteman Chaplain Moderator Founding Member

Ok. It's done. All the spots except for the free one in this raffle are now taken.
    Here's the deal. I work nights and am just getting ready to go to bed. I am going to unlock this thread and leave it open until this evening.

I will be on this evening and we will have the drawing for this raffle first. Then immediately afterwards we will hold the drawing for the Rifle Raffle.

Let's set the drawing for 9pm cst this evening.

So anyone who isn't on this free drawing needs to get their name in before then. And for all the lurkers I see viewing this thread. What are you waiting for? Register and get in on this. It's free.

This is the "randomizer" program that Clyde found that we will use for the drawings.

http://www.randomizer.org/form.htm

This is a random number selecter and there is no way to "Rig" it. I thought that this would be the most transparent means of selecting the winners.
    So, despite his protests, and due to his gracious act of purchasing so many spots and giving them away, I am putting Clyde in for a second chance on this drawing.

So, number 41 is for Clyde. A true monkey!

3. CRC

CRC Survivor of Tidal Waves | RIP 7-24-2015 Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

I have no idea why this just showed up in new posts for me...

I'm an idiot...... :oops:

4. Minuteman

Everyone is getting anxious for the drawing so I am declaring this drawing now closed. Drawing will take place shortly.

Stay tuned!!!!!!!!!!!! Good luck to all!!! MM

5. Mountainman

Mountainman Großes Mitglied Site Supporter+++

Just got back to the Monkey site and was very surprised. Thank you to Minuteman for the chance at the reserved spot and to Clyde for your generosity for the additional spot in the raffle. You are definitely “GOOD PEOPLE” on this site and I don’t know any other site that would do that for people that they don’t even know. Thank you again guys!!!

6. Minuteman

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7