Wind Condenser

Discussion in 'Off Grid Living' started by enloopious, Dec 4, 2013.

1. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

2. Dont

Dont Just another old gray Jarhead Monkey

Would be nice unless you are trying to keep a low profile..

3. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

Yeah I was thinking about that and I perhaps you could attach it to a tree and paint it camo. There might be some ways to make it blend in.

4. Dont

Paint " I am a tree" on it.. Would fool anyone..

5. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

6. kellory

kellory An unemployed Jester, is nobody's fool. Banned

Put one on the floor of congress, and you might be able to power all of DC.:rolleyes:

Jeff Brackett and Mountainman like this.
  7. Dont

Hell.. The whole east coast!

8. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Biden could do it all by himself, eh?

kellory likes this.
  9. Dont

Talk about voltage spikes..

10. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

If one just LOOKS at the Engineering, the 600% increase is TOTAL Sales Hype..... Energy in wind, is determined mostly by the Capture Area of the Air that passes the Blades of the Turbine. Now LOOK at the AREA that represents the Funnel in the Picture. You only get to count the Area of ONE Funnel, as only ONE Funnel will produce the best result 0f 100% capture. with the wind straight into it. Now compare that Capture Area with one of Melbo's Turbines... Giant difference... Another thing, when comparing the energy in Moving Air thru the "Touted" venturi thing, is total BS, in that the amount of Energy in the Moving Air, does NOT change just because you compress the Pipe Size. The Velocity goes up, but the Energy actually Drops, because as the Air Compresses, going into the venturi, it HEATS, and that sucks some of the Energy out of the Air. You NEVER get MORE Energy, by changing something, you ALWAYS get Less. Laws of Thermal Dynamics ALWAYS apply....

Last edited: Dec 5, 2013
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7