Winter 2015 in my neck of the woods

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by RightHand, Mar 13, 2015.

1. RightHand

RightHand Been There, Done That RIP 4/15/21 Moderator Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

2. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

HI HO HI HO ... I'M GLAD I HAVE NO SNOW .... IT'S WARM DOWN HERE MOST EVERY YEAR .... HI HO HI HO HI HO.

Tully Mars likes this.
  3. hank2222

hank2222 Monkey+++

I sorry in a way because I was to transfer up to that area with my job .guess it going to what intill spring

4. Tully Mars

Tully Mars Metal weldin' monkey

And here I am sitting here in shorts @ 08:00 and 61degrees;)

HK_User likes this.
  5. Kingfish

Kingfish Self Reliant

51 today and 56 on Monday. I am so freaking glad to see winter exit. It is going snow at least one more time but not bad. It has been a very cold winter of 2015. KF

6. Tully Mars

It has, at least for this area KF. That and very wet. I'm so tired of all this rain. I've got a lot I want to get started on but the ground is too wet to do anything with out getting the equipment stuck. We get a token day or two of sun then another week of rain..

7. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

I just don't know what you'all are Bitch'en about.... Us Alaskans did NOT have enough Snow, in Anchorage to even truck in enough, for the Iditorod Race start... Yhey had to move it clear up to Fairbanks, and truck in snow there..... The second year in a row, the start in Anchortown has been canceled....

Last edited: Mar 13, 2015
  8. Tully Mars

Sounds like they should've held it in New England this year;)

oldawg and kellory like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7