Wisconsin Judge: No Right to Decide What to Eat Without Perm

Discussion in 'Freedom and Liberty' started by Avarice, Oct 1, 2011.

1. Avarice

Avarice California Health Junkie

Wisconsin Judge: No Right to Decide What to Eat Without Permission from State | Dprogram.net

This is just the top of the article.

2. swalt

swalt Monkey+

Okay, common sense has left the building. This guy is a loon and needs to be locked up somewhere so he can't hurt himself. And the more I think about this, the madder I get. When the governement can actually step in and tell me what I can and can't eat, that is the last straw. We the People have to stand up and say enough is enough. How have we let it go so long and so far?

3. Avarice

Avarice California Health Junkie

I'm a big proponent of Raw Milk.

When you pasteurize milk, you kill the enzymes necessary to digest it.

You could argue that people will get sick, but that's because the cows are so sickly, so immune deficient. Conventional milk will kill you with bacteria because conventional practices will kill the cow without loads of antibiotics.

You can drink the milk from a grazing cow without a problem. You can digest the protein, and the calcium, and it won't give you the runs.

4. beast

beast backwoodsman

i grew up on raw milk, i aint dead (even if i smell like it sometimes)
    this is just a stepping stone in the path of the govt taking full control of
    our food supply and making the small farmer a criminal
    this needs to be stopped real damned soon

5. radpug

radpug Monkey+

I havent had raw milk since i was a kid.
    Its a lot different than the store stuff.

I have family that had cow farms. One set already gave up
    And the other which didnt do the dairy part and just a few beef cows
    Is selling off the rest.

My uncle that just a few beef cows said that even with his small
    Bunch it was getting to stupid for everything he had to do,
    Every year more regulations or other things.

By the way did you hear they want the tractor drivers to be get tractor
    Driving lisence? Small frams have been doomed for a while now.

6. Seawolf1090

Seawolf1090 Retired Curmudgeonly IT Monkey Founding Member

This is what happens when Liberal Big City judges and politicians make laws while being totally uneducated in the realities of rural life.
    Same with gun laws, property laws, medical laws, ad infinitum......... [beat]

7. kckndrgn

kckndrgn Monkey+++ Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Most of my childhood I had raw milk from a local farmer. My parent would barter for the milk. I remember skimming the cream off the top before using it.

This is just more government stepping in where they don't belong.

8. gunbunny

gunbunny Never Trust A Bunny

My children drink raw milk. We had to search for it, but finally found some. Now the kids don't want to drink any other milk. I'd drink it but I'm saving it for them. (I did have a taste, and let me tell you, it was the best damn milk and cookies I ever had.)

As for the judge, is there any way to remove someone like that from the bench for being a wacko? What constitution is he reading? Definetly not mine.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7