Women Who Read

Discussion in 'Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions' started by CRC, Sep 21, 2005.

1. CRC

CRC Survivor of Tidal Waves | RIP 7-24-2015 Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

To get a little quiet reading time, a woman takes her boat out onto a lake,and drops
    anchor. She takes out her book and starts reading.

Along comes the game warden in his boat. He pulls up alongside her and says,"Good morning Ma'am. What are you doing?"

"Reading my book," she replies, thinking "isn't that obvious?"

"You're in a restricted fishing area," he informs her.

"But officer, I'm not fishing. Can't you see that?"

"Yes, but you have all the equipment. I'll have to take you in and write you up."

"If you do that, I'll have to charge you with rape," says the woman.

"But I haven't even touched you," says the game warden.

"That's true, but you do have all the equipment."

MORAL: Never argue with a woman who reads. It's likely she can also think.

2. Galactus

Galactus Monkey+++ Founding Member

3. TLynn

TLynn Monkey+++ Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

How like a child to be too stupid to see the joke.

4. Valkman

Valkman Knifemaker Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Whoa! Bad day T?

5. TLynn

Tired of woman bashing Valkman...

Or people only seeing what they want to see.

6. Tracy

Tracy Insatiably Curious Moderator Founding Member

LOL
    Cute joke CRC - thanks for the giggles!

7. Clyde

Clyde Jet Set Tourer Administrator Founding Member

I never argue with my wife. I learned long ago she should have been an attorney and she doesn't forget a thing. So, since she can think and remember everything I have done wrong since we met, I choose to end each arguement as quickly as possible. I made two statements during heated arguments that have taught me just to head to the basement with a couple of beers to cool off. And the statements you can learn never to say to your wife are as follows:

Statement 1:

"Stop acting so ******* hormonal about everything. Your driving me crazy!" --said 8 months into our first pregnancy after about 6 1/2 months of her acting totally hormonal.

Now I get to hear during just about any arguement, "Sorry if I am acting too ****** hormonal. I wouldn't want to drive you crazy as I express my feelings."

Melbo, do not repeat the above. Learn from my mistake as Mrs. Melbo could chew on that one for the rest of your life, too.

Statement 2: "You are making me so mad, I could throw you out that window!"

Ditto on standard wife arguements, depending on temperment. I get to hear things like, "Here, let me open the window so I can jump out so I don't make you too mad."

Conclusion: just nod, smile, admit you are a worm, go buy a gun to make yourself happy and don't sweat the small stuff.

8. magnus392

magnus392 Field Marshall Mags Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

I bet he was joking T...it will be ok:)

9. swinefornicator

swinefornicator Monkey+++ Founding Member

Notice I'm not saying squat. [ROFL]

Don't piss her off, she not only bites, but can shoot, too.

PF [peep]

10. CRC

CRC Survivor of Tidal Waves | RIP 7-24-2015 Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

I'm betting she reads too...

[whistle2]

11. TLynn

CRC, from him I'll take it...we know each other way too well! Besides he can shoot too (unless you put him up against Tye then of course he usually comes out second best...but I think that's only because Tye's had way too many years more practice than A has).

Yep I read so does swinefornicator - by the way where the heck is WHITECLOUDERS manuscript!!!! You were supposed to send it my way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

T out :D :D :D

12. monkeyman

monkeyman Monkey+++ Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Yup Clyde, dont sweat the petty stuff but always pet the sweaty stuff. :D

13. Galactus

Galactus Monkey+++ Founding Member

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7