1. The Topic of the Month for October is "Make this the Perfect Bugout Location". Please join the discussion in the TOTM forum.

work in progress .... new garden water feature

Discussion in 'Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions' started by tacmotusn, Mar 10, 2012.

1. tacmotusn

tacmotusn Mosquito Sailor

Tonights TV really stinks so I ended up on PBS watching a gardening show. I like to fool around in the garden, and humor is something that I strive for also. They were doing water features like fountains and bubblers.
    A light bulb was turned on. A friend recently foisted upon me an old toilet sans the lid to the tank. I had thought I would use the tank for a self filling gravity supply tank for rabbit cages as I have seen done before.
    However this light bulb was shining in another direction completely. Everyone has seen these window decals with the boy peeing on something. I have also seen concrete statuettes of boys peeing. Why not in the flower bed right next to the main walkway and entrance to the house have a water feature with the statue of a boy peeing into the toilet. Heck I might even put yellow food coloring into the collection tank and highlight the whole damn thing with a couple of lights.
    LOL ..... you might be a Redneck if you got your own statue of a boy peeing into a toilet right outside your front door.
    Now, if only I can find a facial mask in true colors of Lord Obummer to put into the toilet bowl directly where the stream of yellow fluid is landing in the toilet.
    I will post pictures when I get it done.
  2. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

3. sounds interesting, but personally I would rather see the boy taking a dump on the picture... not sure how that could be simulated though :D
    Lucky Johnson and Cephus like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary