work....

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by fl4848, Feb 28, 2023.

1. fl4848

fl4848 Monkey+

As we learn more and more that money is fake, shouldn't we ask ourselves why we're willing to trade real, hard, honest work for fake money.

If the money is fake, shouldn't the work be fake?

Then, if the answer to that question is 'yes', then we must ask ourselves....

What does fake work look like?

To answer my own question, I guess it looks like a youtube video, or a tik tok video, or a government official asking the Federal Reserve for a billion dollars.

Then we should ask ourselves, perhaps, how do we make our own fake work?

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 1, 2023
  2. Andy the Aussie

Andy the Aussie Monkey+++ Founding Member

Can that fake money you earn be exchanged for goods or services you desire ??? If the answer is yes...

techsar, VisuTrac, Meat and 2 others like this.
  3. Dunerunner

Dunerunner Brewery Monkey Moderator

Rapidly approaching a John Galt moment... Ala Atlas Shrugged!!

techsar, Meat and Gray Wolf like this.
  4. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

About all my money is fake except for $1.00/$2.98?

techsar and Meat like this.
  5. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

There is a difference between currency and money.
    Money is firstly a store of value.
    And if someone says fiat currency is money. Ask them two questions. Do they believe that currency is a store of value. Second, do they believe that there is inflation. Because inflation is cutting into currencies store of value kinda hard.

6. fl4848

fl4848 Monkey+

Real money is money that God created. Gold. Silver. Therefore, the earth has the same amount of it that it had on day one.

Fake money is Fiat currency. US dollar. Euro. Pounds. Yuan. Therefore, people who have been anointed by special secret cliches (that you're not invited to) can print the money. They can print as much of it as they want. They can give it to their friends (which you're not one of). Some of it might trickle down to you. But that's just an accident.

The secret cliches have made it socially acceptable in the minds of the sheeple that you can exchange goods and services for it. Therefore, you're bound by this money until they day that you reject it, and start using real money again.

Every day that you use the secret cliches' money is another day you're subjected to their will, and power. You kiss the foot of the satanic cliche and say thank you master.

Tempstar and Gator 45/70 like this.
  7. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

The way I see it, and I'm not an economist, is there simply enough gold to support the huge world economy. Now, some will say, "Well, make gold $10,000 an oz. Problem solved." but there is a lot of industry uses for gold also and this would kill those uses and the industries they support. My solution is 'Free Silver' - meaning - don't only use gold but silver and all precious metals, gold, silver, platinum, etc..

The real reason, IMHO, for using and staying in a fiat currency is that it can be manipulated quite easily when necessary. It's about control. And, that's my 2 cents worth...

fl4848, Tempstar and Gator 45/70 like this.
  8. fl4848

fl4848 Monkey+

Yes, I have heard that there is not enough gold to use it as a currency. However, if you take the stance that gold is simply undervalued, and a 1oz coin, compared to dollars in circulation, might be worth 100k, then there is enough gold. It's just that it's incredibly undervalued.

There are things called Goldbacks, which are like dollar bills, but they contain 1/1000 of an ounce of gold.
    Jeremy Cordon, CEO of Goldbacks, The Beautiful New Gold Currency | FreedomFest 2021

9. Tempstar

Tempstar Monkey+++

The problem for governments is that they can't print gold. The real currency is tools and knowledge.

Bandit99 and Gator 45/70 like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7