World grieves Britian's Elizabeth II

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by hot diggity, Sep 8, 2022.

1. hot diggity

hot diggity Monkey+++ Site Supporter+++

[​IMG]

Idahoser, SB21, sec_monkey and 2 others like this.
  2. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

RIP the queen saw the world change so much in her life time

Last edited: Sep 8, 2022
  3. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

RIP Queen you lived a grand life!

SB21 and sec_monkey like this.
  4. Tempstar

Tempstar Monkey+++

Respect!

Gator 45/70, SB21 and sec_monkey like this.
  5. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

Also she was the highest ranking Free Mason and one of the biggest dictators of our time. Not a big fan.

Gator 45/70 and Cruisin Sloth like this.
  6. Minuteman

Minuteman Chaplain Moderator Founding Member

Prince, now King Charles III is the highest ranking free Mason in the world. Supposedly. Correct me if I'm wrong but women aren't free Masons. I know they have thier own organisation within the order, (Eastern Star) but I don't believe they are called Masons.
    On another note. I am on several native amd indigenous sites and the comments are appalling. I don't give a flip about the royal family or their elitist cabal. But she was a mother and grandmother and to make crude amd insensitive remarks about her passing is shameful. And IIRC, she wasn't the monarch during the years of colonialism and the suppression of native peoples. I believe she was the monarch that presided over the decolonisation of most of the British Empire. True much of the independence was hard won but nevertheless it seems to me like tarring the woman for the sins of her fathers.

7. sec_monkey

sec_monkey SM Security Administrator

.. .. historical note .. ..

.. .. she wuz a WWII veteran .. .. so wuz her husband plus her brother in law .. ..

.. .. she wuz an ally n a friend of da US .. .. plus she wuz da head of state fer our brothers n sisters in Canada, Australia, plus plus .. .. [biggrouphug] [biggrouphug] .. ..

[​IMG]

Queen Elizabeth II, longest-reigning British monarch, dead at 96 [ fox ]

Last edited: Sep 8, 2022
    Meat, Gator 45/70, Idahoser and 5 others like this.
  8. Wildbilly

Wildbilly Monkey+++

SHE was the Queen! I suppose SHE could have been a Mason had SHE wanted! FACT: Only 2 British Colonies WON their independence from Great Britian, they were the United States of America and Rhodesia! All of the rest were given/granted their independence.

Gator 45/70, mysterymet, SB21 and 2 others like this.
  9. Minuteman

Many former colonies "WON" thier independence not necessarily through open war and revolution. Many colonies such as Cyprus for one, India, Bahrain and many others waged years of guerilla warfare and terrorist actions to convince the British it was in thier interest to give/grant them independence.

Also the Masons are a fraternal order and their membership is not open to women in the regular and accepted lodges.

10. Thunder5Ranch

Thunder5Ranch Monkey+++

Don't think you understand how deep the hatred of everything European is in many Indigenous communities. Sadly what you see on those forums stirring things up are the Al Sharptons and Jesse Jacksons of the NdN world. Another point and why I only participate in the private forums specific to my Oyate is the public indigenous forums are infested with white liberals that are PretIndians that self identify as NdNs and White Missionary types looking to save out pagan souls. If you want to get into a real fire storm get into any of the threads with "You can't be a NdN and a Christian" as the topic, those are the ones I grab the popcorn and watch the drama unfold...... the queen croaking is mild in camparison. That alone really skews the perception of the real Native people and communities. I would love to say it is complicated.... It really is not, it is just same base hatred that thrives every place in America. Where it is complicated is the basis for the hate.

chelloveck and Gator 45/70 like this.
  11. enloopious

That is true for everyone but the Queen. The head of England, no matter the sex, is also the head of the F&AM. That was the agreement for the crown to stop hunting them down and killing them all.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  12. enloopious

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  13. enloopious

And the Crown has never forgiven us for whooping them. They immediately sent spies and infiltrators to tear down our government. Ever heard of Edward Mandell House? THE CROWN is the reason for all of the BS policies we have today in America. The crown burnt down the White House and destroyed the Titles of Nobility Act. The Bush family are royal bloodlines. I'm so sick of stupid people fawning over the royal dictators. Yeah my family came from England but England also killed many of my family. The Crown is NOT the people. They better get their stooges out of our country or we will be whooping some ass again.

[​IMG]

The World's 15 Biggest Landowners

Last edited: Sep 9, 2022
    Gator 45/70 likes this.
  14. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

You will not find many Scotts who think kindly of the British Crown... I for one think of Lizzy II was a nice Old Lady, but would like to castrate a few of her Ancestors....

SB21, sec_monkey, Gator 45/70 and 4 others like this.
  15. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

img - 2022-09-08T164719.478.

16. Minuteman

Yes I steer clear of those posts as well. Lots of hatred for past injustices, real or imagined. But like BT said many of her ancestors deserved the animosity and hatred but you can't continue that on for generation after generation. Especially for those who had nothing to do with it. I see it similar to wanting this generation to pay reparations for slavery that no one alive today had any part in. And few had ancestors that did. Most of the native people I know are more focused on improving the lives of the people today and for the future. Not dwelling and bemoaning the past. Like you say most of them on those sites are the race baiters of the NDN world. And white liberals with a minute amount of native blood who get "offended" by stupid shite like team mascots.

17. Minuteman

Töshïï Rëy

That link is for Facebook. But here is the longer version on YouTube.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  18. Seawolf1090

Seawolf1090 Retired Curmudgeonly IT Monkey Founding Member

So, Chucky gets the crown afterall. I had read once that The Queen really didn't want him to succeed her. Apparently, his royal name will be Charles III.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  19. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

img - 2022-09-09T143925.612.

20. DKR

DKR Raconteur of the first stripe

She is going to get an epic funeral.

And likely the last of this kind of pageant. Chuck is loathed by most and the rest don't do much better in the PR camp.

The one bright spot in the group is
    Kate Middleton
    [​IMG]

Gator 45/70 and SB21 like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7