World History and Gun Control

Discussion in 'Freedom and Liberty' started by tacmotusn, Apr 12, 2018.

1. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

History has an odd way of repeating itself!
    56 million people were rounded up and exterminated in the 20th century after being disarmed by their governments. FACT !!!
    1911 Turkey established total gun control, then from 1915 - 1917 rounded up 1.5 million Armenians who had been disarmed and were unable to defend themselves, and executed them.
    1929 The Soviet Union established total gun control, then from 1929 - 1953 rounded up 20 million disarmed dissidents who were unable to defend themselves, and executed them.
    1935 China established gun control, then from 1948 - 1953 also rounded up 20 million dissidents who were unable to defend themselves and were exterminated.
    1938 Germany established gun control, then from 1939 - 1945 rounded up 13 million Jews and others who unable to defend themselves and exterminated them.
    1956 Cambodia established gun control, then from 1975 - 1977 rounded up 1 million highly educated people who were disarmed and unable to defend themselves and executed them.
    1964 Guatemala established gun control, then from 1964 to 1981 rounded up 100,000 indigenes Mayan Indians unarmed and unable to defend themselves and exterminated them.
    1970 Uganda established gun control, then from 1971 to 1979 rounded up 300,000 unarmed Christians who were unable to defend themselves and executed them. Idi Amin, Ugandan leader and cannibal was widely known to have dined on some of his victims.
    The ability to defend ones self and family should be an inalienable Right for all Law Abiding Citizens. Our Constitution and bill of rights guarantees this Right. IT SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED.

2. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

But it won't happen here after they take all the guns. Is what they always say.

Oddcaliber likes this.
  3. oldman11

oldman11 Monkey+++

Had you rather die fighting than some goon shooting you in the back of the head? Thank about it,American is not what it used to be by a long shot.It hurts my heart to say it but I believe Trump will not be able to finish his term as president,too much is going on.

Bandit99 and Oddcaliber like this.
  4. duane

duane Monkey+++

Gun control has nothing to do with guns, it is all to do with your view of the government, if you consider it your protector and trust it to always do what is in your best interests, you are for gun control and total government control, if you view the government as possibly being the enemy, and do things to you that aren't in your best interests,and want some final veto of government control, you are against gun control. History has favored the later view and the actions of even democracy in the US against minorities has been very bad. It would seem that the blacks would remember slavery and the rest of us our Indian policies, rounding up the Japanese, debasing of the value of money, the deliberate creation of recessions by the federal reserve in the guise of inflation control, seizing of lands for "public use", etc, and would not be so anxious to disarm. YMMV.

Bandit99 and Oddcaliber like this.
  5. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

Perhaps, Trump's term shortening maybe because he has an unlimited propensity for shooting himself in the foot....White House announces Trump back-flip on gun controls

6. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

Lay bait, for trolling by the left...... you get trolling by the leftist.....they just can't help themselves..... :p

Sapper John and Dunerunner like this.
  7. Dunerunner

Dunerunner Brewery Monkey Moderator

The list forgot what the United States perpetrated against the Native American Tribes.... :mad:

Cruisin Sloth likes this.
  8. ochit

ochit Monkey+

the left all thinks they are going to inherit the earth, with those they support but they have forgotten Stalin as he grew in power all his cohorts died off -- or rather were murdered. I think Stalin murdered 20,000,000,000 of his own. Agenda 21 calls for the total world population to be no more than 500,000,000 to 1,000,000,000 since it stands now at 7,000,000,000 that means 6 to 6.5 billion will need to be removed and that amounts to all the colored mentally defective and old people look for EOL (End Of Life) panels or at some point you will be deemed to old to pay to keep you alive, then voluntary euthanasia. we already have abortion but it has not kept pace with increasing population that is why it is pressing to get abortion on demand. Read Margret Sanger's a story of race and eugenics.

Dont and Oddcaliber like this.
  9. Oddcaliber

Oddcaliber Monkey+++

I've said before, it's not about guns. It's about government control! Some of the first gun control laws were from the KKK, who wants to be shot at by a black man defending his life and family from a bunch of guys in white hoods? Our current government has way too much power these days. It needs to be taken back. They need to be reminded that they work for us. Not us working for them!

ochit likes this.
  10. Dont

Dont Just another old gray Jarhead Monkey

My view of what our guvmnts relationship has been to the people, is one of that of someone that is infested with intestinal, parasitic worms, that feed off the host and replicate itself until the host becomes so weakened it dies. Unless of course, the same said host takes the appropriate medications to kill the Parasite Off, and sh*t their carcases out in one massive BM..

Remember what the TRUE purpose of the 2nd amendment was, to keep politicians from becoming to unruly by the threat of arms.. If one thinks this idea is to radical or offensive, Tuff! I will refer you to this recourse and look up #450 and 451, aprox. page 319.. I have to say aprox. because I am looking at a hard copy..

Resource:: Familiar Exposition On The Constitution by Story

ochit and Oddcaliber like this.
  11. Big Ron

Big Ron Monkey+++

I always figured HIV Aids was something made to help with population/extermination- control. The methods it could be spread seemed devious to say the least.
    Agenda21 is slowly being done. like the frog in the pot kinda thing.

Dont, ochit and Oddcaliber like this.
  12. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

BS. Check your math and the rest of your numbers. The idea may be sound, but using numbers that far off tears the heart out of your argument.

chelloveck and ochit like this.
  13. ochit

ochit Monkey+

20 million my zero count was off but history records it I cannot be right poking on a keyboard all the time.
    I think Mao killed off 40 million and Pol Pot in Cambodia killed off half of the population. Since abortion has entered the picture I think we have nixed 50 million, somewhere in all that I am sure there were a few doctors that could cure cancer, solved cold fusion and maybe one that could find why tornadoes are attracted to trailer parks.

Oddcaliber likes this.
  14. duane

duane Monkey+++

I have known a few women who have had abortions that brought a sense of relief to me, the odds that the child was going to be anything but facing deformities and drug withdrawal problems on birth were very high and the chances of them having an IQ of less than 80 was almost 100 %.. It is a real moral dilemma, as I am against abortion, but given the alternative with some of our population, the next 60 years supporting them and living with their problems is also an unpleasant fact. They have neither the morals or the intelligence to control their reproductive habits and as long as we continue to support them, they will gradually replace us. Heads they win, tails I lose. Not good.

15. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

These are all known and accurate facts and mean...absolutely nothing. The removal of firearms from this country has become a national agenda and they are holding almost all the cards, except one: the second Amendment. They have judges, politicians, movie stars by the bags full. They have children crying out not to be murdered in their schools. They are self-righteous and totally believe in their ideology, almost religiously so. And, they are committed. This will never end and sooner or later they will control both houses, the presidency and enough of the Supreme Court that they will just do it under the guise of some nonsense. This is going to happen. It doesn't matter who is right or who it wrong: it will happen and probably within a decade. The question is, what does each individual do when it does happen? That is the only question that needs an answer and each individual must answer that for themselves.

Dont likes this.
  1. Coyote Ridge
  2. oil pan 4
  3. Yard Dart
  4. Tully Mars
  5. Yard Dart
  6. Yard Dart
  7. GOG
  8. Yard Dart
  9. bmtm09
  10. Yard Dart
  11. marlas1too