Wow is this for real???

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by OldDude49, Sep 14, 2022.

1. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

Claims are made... how accurate or true... would be interesting to know...

SEEMS the claim is what is happening with Russia and Ukraine was planned and why it was...

ex script...

"It’s unknown if the report extends beyond the 4 pages included in the Executive Summary, but the headings and text included in those 4 pages are damning. It appears that RAND has predicted that the United States economy is on the brink of collapse. Rising debt and uncontrolled printing of cash as a result of the economic downturn brought on by the plandemic, has brought the United States to a precarious position. They predict the continued deterioration of the economy will likely lead to the defeat of the Democrat party in both Congress and the Senate, opening the door to an impeachment of Joe Biden in the next session of Congress.

**“The impeachment of the President cannot be ruled out under these circumstances, which must be avoided at all costs.”**

This passage alone demonstrates the partisan work being done by RAND and the coordinated tactics in use between the Democrat party and the National Security State, **THE DEEP STATE** . But what’s most shocking is the lengths they suggest going to in order to maintain control of the nation by both groups in order to protect Joe Biden and whoever is pulling his strings from behind the scenes."

Newly Leaked Report From Rand Corporation Reveals The True Motives Behind European Destabilization & The Russia/Ukraine War

duane, Ura-Ki, enloopious and 2 others like this.
  2. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

Yeah I'm starting to see other stuff supporting this claim. There was a story saying that NATO was planning for this since 2016 and pushing for it to happen. The evidence is coming out.

Trump Tells Whole World The Truth About Ukraine In Front Of President Zelensky!!!

duane, Bandit99 and Ura-Ki like this.
  3. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

"**“The impeachment of the President cannot be ruled out under these circumstances, which must be avoided at all costs.”**
    LOL!!! Why is that? It sounds like a fine idea to me!! LOL!! What would be the grounds for impeachment? I mean, hard evidence wise, what would they impeach him on? Also, I truly doubt he would be impeached, he'd probably be allowed to resign or simply refuse and kick off Civil War 2.0.

@enloopious Great video! I felt like I was back in Economics 101. The guy's explanations are clear and examples are meaningful. I do think everyone came to the same conclusion, but he actually pushed the data to prove. Very interesting! So, what he didn't really say is Europe is screwed unless they find an alternative source of energy: turn back on their coal, natural gas and nuclear power plants and/or USA steps up and produces enough energy for not only domestic use but export.

All, What is interesting is given the above scenario, why Biden has NOT assisted and, in fact, REFUSES to allow the USA to become energy independent again and by doing so be able to assist Europe...just think about that for a minute... isn't that the solution to the entire problem and is good for USA and Europe and even the Ukraine as it would put direct pressure on Russia economy, pull their teeth. There can only be a few reasons...and none of them are in the best interest of our country or Europe.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2022
    enloopious, Ura-Ki and duane like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7