WOW: Study Finds Fully Vaccinated Individuals 27 Times More Likely to Develop COVID

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by OldDude49, Sep 18, 2021.

1. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

enloopious likes this.
  2. Andy the Aussie

Andy the Aussie Monkey+++ Founding Member

3. ditch witch

ditch witch I do stupid crap, so you don't have to

Oh IDK. The only people I know of now who are winding up in the hospital with the coof are the vaccinated ones. Perhaps because they were convinced they couldn't catch covid now that they were "fully vaccinated" so they didn't bother to seek treatment until they were about flattened, whereas those who said "pass" start treatment as soon as they started feeling like crap. Also interesting that one of the "fully vaccinated" at the Mr's job has caught covid twice since, with the last time winding up in hospitalization.

mysterymet, enloopious, DKR and 2 others like this.
  4. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

5. DKR

DKR Raconteur of the first stripe

If only people could buy 'that little pill'. You know, like in India...

[​IMG]

6. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

Isn't that horse dewormer? Gotta love the full 24/7 propaganda. The damn thing won a Nobel prize for human use but the news said it was for horses. We are all the target.

SB21, STANGF150, ditch witch and 5 others like this.
  7. DKR

DKR Raconteur of the first stripe

The drug that virtually ended "River Blindness" in Africa... Has nothing to do with horses. Has everything to do with corrupt politicians and the fat cat pharma 'industry'...

SB21, 3cyl, ditch witch and 7 others like this.
  8. arleigh

arleigh Goophy monkey

Fallow the money.

SB21, Gator 45/70, enloopious and 4 others like this.
  9. TnAndy

TnAndy Senior Member Founding Member

As with many things......follow the money.

SB21, Gator 45/70, enloopious and 3 others like this.
  10. TnAndy

I got mine FROM India. 12mg.

SB21, Gator 45/70, enloopious and 3 others like this.
  11. TnAndy

Makes you wonder if the jab is suppressing natural immunity the guy should have gotten from the first round.....or if either was accurately diagonosed.

12. mysterymet

mysterymet Monkey+++

Stock up on your IVM kids. I think we are really going to need it before it is all over. This goes for both unvaxed AND vaxed monkeys. Better safe than sorry.

SB21, STANGF150, Gator 45/70 and 3 others like this.
  13. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

Hmm... I wonder if I should get some of this Ivermectine...or is it simply better to get it, fight it off normally, so that immune in future? Actually, I don't know how I could get any without going back overseas, one needs a damn prescription for Kleenex in this country.

14. Minuteman

Minuteman Chaplain Moderator Founding Member

With Ivermectin so hard to find I keep it for use if one of the family comes down with symptoms. For preventative I use Quercitin. Over the counter amd easily obtained. But neither one works alone, it is only in conjunction with Zinc that it is effective against Covid. Just taking IVM alone is not going to protect you.

SB21, TinyDreams, Gator 45/70 and 4 others like this.
  15. Minuteman

Minuteman Chaplain Moderator Founding Member

Screenshot_20210826-082049_DuckDuckGo.

16. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

I wish I could add about 10 Likes and Thumbs Up, to your above two posts…@Minuteman It really needs to be published information on a Giant Scale… and the media, Big Pharma, and 95% of the sheep are missing this part of the Rx…

SB21, Gator 45/70, enloopious and 2 others like this.
  17. mysterymet

mysterymet Monkey+++

About us

This might be a source to check out. I know some people who are going to use them.

There are also doctors who will prescribe via telemed But you will need to go to a small mom and pop compounding pharmacy to fill it. This is what I did for mine.

https://www.exstnc.com/

the FLCCC website has their imask protocol that has the above list as well as a few others. Stock up on vitamins now before they decide to ban those or there are “shortages”.

you can also stock up on stuff for your horses.

18. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

Sheep and Goats

Gator 45/70 and enloopious like this.
  19. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

I would say get it. From the research I have been doing it will make your recovery time smaller but also prevent you from getting sick in the first place. The other interesting tidbit that Fauci let slip is that it may also cure cancers that are triggered by virii, such as lung cancer and many others.

mysterymet and Gator 45/70 like this.
  20. Capt. Tyree

Capt. Tyree Hawkeye

With all the practical uses of low cost and common anti-viral drugs such as hydroxychloroquine and ivermectin that are being discovered, the anti-cancer therapeutics of choice in the future may be right under our noses. Throw in the daily diet supplementation of Turmeric, Zinc, Vita C, Vita D3, Quercetin, N-acetylcysteine,& Monolaurin in varying combinations, and we might have exactly what Big Pharma doesn't want us to recognize----a way to achieve a longer healthier life without having to depend on their high cost, questionably effective offerings.[winkthumb] As always...YMMV.

SB21, enloopious, mysterymet and 2 others like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7