Wanted WTB AR BCG

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Trade' started by magnus392, Mar 31, 2013.

1. magnus392

magnus392 Field Marshall Mags Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Hey haven't been around in a while, but figured I would give this a shot. I need a complete Bolt Carrier Group to finish a rifle for the wifey. I ordered one a few days before Sandy Hook and it has been on back order ever since and the price has jumped a couple of times. I really need to keep the price at $150 or less. Please email if you can help.

magnus392(at)hotmail(dot)com

2. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Welcome home, mags. What rifle?

3. UGRev

UGRev Get on with it!

Good luck finding a place with any AR upper parts in stock. If you do find one at a decent price from a good source, buy it immediately.

4. natshare

natshare Monkey+++

Suggest you keep your eye on Slickguns website, as occasionally you'll see one show up there. Gets snapped up pretty quickly, too! :eek:

5. magnus392

magnus392 Field Marshall Mags Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

It is an AR Ghrit. Literally the BCG is all I need to finish it.

6. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Heh. Thot you were locked into AKs, then I went back and found where you are branching out. Glad to hear it.

7. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

8. PlumbNutz

PlumbNutz Pissed off citizen

magnus try to be patient, prices and availability are coming back around, at least in the Pacific NW. I have been seeing whole rifles locally selling for $800-$1,000 on Northwest Firearms.com. However, there are still folks trying to sell rifles/parts for outrageous prices.

Now, ammo that's a different story.

9. PlumbNutz

PlumbNutz Pissed off citizen

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7