WTB Berdan decapping tool

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Trade' started by groovy mike, Apr 22, 2009.

1. groovy mike

groovy mike Immortal

Berdan depriming tool wanted. I'm looking for the RCBS style not the hydro tool....willing to pay $30 delivered.

2. groovy mike

groovy mike Immortal

ok, I'll go $40 shipped.....

3. RouteClearance

RouteClearance Monkey+++

GM, take it from someone who has bought and used this tool. "It Won't Last".

Mine lasted for less than 50 rounds due to the heavy crimps in some types of foreign surplus ammo, plus the fact that berdan primer pockets are approximately .02-.03 thousands larger than the boxer countrparts. The last reason I scrap berdan brass is because there is no company in the US that imports berdan primers anymore, and to buy from the only source in New Zeland with cost you over $100.00 bucks per thousand.

I have already taken that journey with the berdan primered cases and I will never go on that odessy ever again. Save your money, and time and buy boxer brass when you can find it for a reasonable price.

4. Flip853

Flip853 Monkey++

I have a local dealer in town that has two of the RCBS decapping tools in stock. If you want I can give you their info and see if they will ship or I can pick it and send it to you. Shoot me a pm and we'll get it to you one way or another.[beer]

5. Conagher

Conagher Dark Custom Rider Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

I could use 1 of those RCBS decapping tools if the price is right and fair. If you could check into it for me and then PM me with the details, I can let you know if I want it or not. If I do want one, we can setup payment details if you could pick it up for me.

Let me know.

Thanks,

Doug

6. Flip853

Flip853 Monkey++

Roger....he has had 2 on the shelf for some time I'll try and get down there on Sat and check the price.

7. Flip853

Flip853 Monkey++

There is only one box that is complete the other one is missing the decaper. As you can see from the pics the price is 46.99 not sure if this is a good deal or not. There would also be a GA 7% sales tax and shipping from 30277. Let me know if you want me to pick it up.
    0509091041a. 0509091041.

8. groovy mike

groovy mike Immortal

That is a decent price. I have a chance to get one for $40 plus shipping. So just a little cheaper than that one. I have 4k berdan primers on hand so no need to ship them in from NZ. I also have a friend with the tool that he has been using for years with no problem but the occassional pin replacement, so I'd like to get my own if the price is right. But I can get along using his if I can't find a bargain....

9. groovy mike

groovy mike Immortal

Ended up getting one for $36 on Ebay. Thnx anyway guys

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7