WTB reloading dies

Discussion in 'Firearms and Related' started by Huntinbull, Jun 22, 2011.

1. Huntinbull

Huntinbull Monkey+

I would like to get a few sets of reloading dies. I generally use Lee dies, but will consider any of the major brands and most minor brands as well. I would like to get; .357 mag, 38 spcl, and .45 acp in pistol calibers as well as; .308 win, .270 win, .243 win, and 7.62x39 in rifle sets. Lee reloaders in above calibers are cool too. If anyone has a hand press from lee they want to part with, let me know.

Figure it cannot hurt to have the basics on hand. I already load many calibers and filling out my stock of dies cannot hurt.

PM with any info or post here. Email is okay too. It is in my profile.
    Thanks

2. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Go to the Handloaders Bench via the link on the SM index. Might have a few willing traders there. The HB has a minimum post requirement to help weed out spammers and commercial operations. If it slows you down, I think I might be able to do something to relieve the block. Maybe, no promises.

3. gejoat

gejoat Monkey+

Wal Mart sells almost all if not all of those dies in the sporting goods section. I would think Gander Mountain, up there Canton, Oh; would have them and Cabelas over in Wheeling, WV if you want to pay more. Or local gun shows.

4. Huntinbull

Huntinbull Monkey+

the Wal Marts around here do not sell reloading supplies. I just figured to see if anyone had a spare to sell.

Brokor likes this.
  5. skey01

skey01 Monkey

I will ck my stock I think I have some of the things you are asking for as doubles... Pm me your email and I'll send you pictures and what I have..

6. mysterymet

mysterymet Monkey+++

I'd be a little wary of a brand new member whose first post is an offer to sell you something. Just sayin'

Sapper John and Witch Doctor 01 like this.
  7. Huntinbull

Huntinbull Monkey+

Appreciate the concern Mystery. Taken under advisement.

8. Conagher

Conagher Dark Custom Rider Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

I have a set of Lee .308 dies if you're interested.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7