WTF? China trains at JBLM?????

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by AD1, Nov 21, 2015.

Tags:
  1. AD1

AD1 Monkey+++

2. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

80 soldiers from China’s People’s Liberation Army are visiting Joint Base Lewis-McChord
    It’s the first time Chinese troops have been invited to train in the continental United States

That is so bizarre because this is a clip from a report on the 30th-
    http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2015/...ive-acts-south-china-sea-151030155156292.html

3M-TA3 and AD1 like this.
  3. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

If joint training in Civil disaster search and rescue techniques is as dark and dastardly as this kind of military cooperation gets...then the exercise can be no bad thing. I mean to say...soldiers at the ground level realising that their counterparts on the other side of the ocean are actually human, instead of stooges of the imperialist capitalist running dogs...well, what is the world coming to?

Next, warfare will devolve into competitive song and dance cultural exchanges instead of bloody mortal combat. :eek: Oh the horror.

South Pacific

[​IMG]

Vs

The Red Detachment of Women.
    [​IMG]

Yard Dart, AD1 and Ganado like this.
  4. Tikka

Tikka Monkey+++

From the article above:
    From JBLM:
    To get help where it is needed, natural disasters require rapid deployment of supplies, generators, medical personnel etc. So do military operations.

5. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

The Chinese troops are there to assess our capabilities in preparation for our eventual military clash. If you think they are here for any other reason I have a unicorn with low miles I can sell you dirt cheap. I have it tied up out back by a rainbow I'll throw in for free....

Dunerunner likes this.
  6. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

Interested here.....does that rainbow come with a pot of gold?

3M-TA3 and chelloveck like this.
  7. HK_User

HK_User A Productive Monkey is a Happy Monkey

A pot of gold and a Punch Bowel with a Trrd.

Loose lips sink ships, add alcohol at the O Club and you sink the US.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 22, 2015
    Yard Dart, 3M-TA3 and Dunerunner like this.
  8. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

Sure does - right at the end of the rainbow the unicorn is tied to. Picture below. All sales are final and not responsible for anything 1 nanosecond after the sale is complete. I take PayPal and bit coin...
    [​IMG]

Yard Dart likes this.
  9. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

My standard Gareentee is " Five Feet, or Five Seconds, Which ever comes First...."

1. Cruisin Sloth
  2. DKR
  3. Motomom34
  4. Motomom34
  5. HK_User
  6. Gator 45/70
  7. DKR
  8. Tevin
  9. HK_User
  10. DarkLight
  11. Motomom34
  12. Gopherman