WTF? What's being sprayed?

Discussion in 'Tin Foil Hat Lounge' started by Big Ron, Jan 30, 2018.

1. Big Ron

Big Ron Monkey+++

I keep seeing strange looking contrails? Some have a corkscrew in the vapor trail like a missile would leave. The vapor tends to widen out like a mist.Not disappearing like most vapor trails would.Crisscross patterns like a tic toe board seem to appear a lot. A grid? I don't know what it is but this sure doesn't look normal. Thoughts?

2. sec_monkey

sec_monkey SM Security Administrator

please post some OPSEC pics (y) (y)

[worthless]

3. DKR

DKR Raconteur of the first stripe

[​IMG]
    Like these?

4. techsar

techsar Monkey+++

Varying temperatures, winds aloft, humidity...these all play a part in how contrails present and their persistence.

5. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

Your Misspelling Chemtrails
    Contrails will dispersal behind the aircraft , as they do here ,BUT them Chemtrails layers are @ a much higher altitude , so 60K + while the first class air carriers are @ 40-50K in the air channels , but normally don't leave any contrail.
    Also if you were on the west coast Of NA , you WILL see one after another dropping crap & they are .5 to .75 hr between & on the same route but further out over the pacific .
    I have many videos , that You tube pulled / lost in the system that I had posted .
    Showing the Chem trail Aircraft with a Passenger Alaska Airlines below it ., with a screen shot of this site on my location . It only shows the Passenger Alaska Airlines , while the video shows 3 aircraft !

Sloth , I'll post the links

Flightradar24.com - Live flight tracker!

What I see for contrail planes , chemtrails are never shown

Last edited: Jan 30, 2018
  6. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

Where do these Chem trail air craft operate from?

7. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Aeroporto da Horta in the Azores. Chemicals are delivered by submarine from Soros secret island to offshore of Faial and hand carried to the airport, loaded into long range stealth tankers, diluted with sea water to the right concentration, and off they go.

Believe that and I know where there's a bridge that will pay for itself in 4 years with the toll intake.

Last edited: Jan 31, 2018
  8. Tempstar

Tempstar Monkey+++

oldman11 likes this.
  9. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

[tf] Some would say I am a double wrapped tin-foil nut but I believe that these "trails" seem to appear more when a current event is taking place. When there is a news story that the public would get upset about but they spray and people are lulled into sheep-like behavior. It sounds nuts even to me but I swear more trails appear depending on current events.

I believe:

Mountainman likes this.
  10. Imasham

Imasham Monkey

In a way you are correct although nothing is being sprayed. If you live in an area where more surveillace flights would take off from then naturally you would see more of them during times of crises simply because you will see more aircraft. The photo of contrails crisscrossing occur because that particular point in the sky is an intersection point. The spraying of chemicals from aircraft is one of the most pervasive rumours. No evidence despite thousands of AMES working on aircraft, the time for any agent to disperse would dilute the concentration to levels below what they might acomplish, how is the agent controlled during descent and finally,...to what end?

chelloveck, 3M-TA3 and sec_monkey like this.
  11. Ganado

Ganado Monkey+++

12. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

That the transponder is turned off.
    Which is usually a bad idea to go flying around over US Air space in a large aircraft with no transponder.

sec_monkey likes this.
  13. Cruisin Sloth

Pure HOGWASH ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Were talking about Chemtrails !

crowdaddy, Ganado and Motomom34 like this.
  14. Cruisin Sloth

Means that it is a different frequency than the ones reported on that site .

crowdaddy, Ganado and Motomom34 like this.
  15. I swear. If I didn't know better I'd think you guys were paranoid. I mean our government would never do something that might hurt people would it? Like spray germs in an N.Y.C. subway. Or order troops to watch atomic tests from near proximity.

oldman11 and Motomom34 like this.
  16. oldman11

oldman11 Monkey+++

I might be old and crazy but I do not believe in chemtrails.

17. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

I am young and crazy plus believe in chemtrails. To many odd things. Like @Marvin L. Steinhagen said, like our government might do something to hurt people. ;)

18. Imasham

Imasham Monkey

Your declaring it to be so does not make it so...of course neither does my belief that it is not. But you can believe what you want.

19. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

It's possible they are spraying SOMETHING! Messing around to try and make rain? Herbicides? Valium? Don't know.
    What I do know, there has been ZERO proof on ground tests to see IF any chemicals ARE being sprayed, so there is no hard proof There! I have seen several videos that show something being sprayed, but again, No hard evidence, is it being sprayed OVER the U.S., or another country? Bill Boeing's finest are flying all over the planet, so it's not like you could say, SEE, Told Ya, right here!!! Regardless, Something is happening, what I don't know, but it wouldn't surprise me! I do believe they may be spraying, but until some one can show proof, I'm not holding my breath!

3M-TA3 and sec_monkey like this.
  20. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

One would think that if there was a GIANT Conspiracy, regarding something being Sprayed from Jet Aircraft, that eventually someone would "Spill the Beans".... There just are to many people involved to keep this kind of Conspiracy quiet...

Tanker Truck Drivers that bring the product to the FlightLine the Chems....
    Flight Line Personnel that load the Planes...
    Flight Crews that fly the planes....
    Personnel at the FAA that see the Air Traffic on their Radar Screens operating with NON TRANSPONDERS Active...
    and NO FILED Flight Plan and Operating above 60,000' where .GOV Aircraft ONLY can Operate without Transponders
    Planners, who decide where and when to do a Spray Job...
    The Aircraft Modification Folks who Modified the Aircraft to hold and spray the Product.....
    The rest of the Airport Flying Community that use the same Airports that these missions are flown from....
    The Chemical Workers that Load the the Tanker Trucks with the product....
    The Chemical Workers that run the Plant that makes the Product, and we are talking Millions of Gallons here....

Just way to many Folks involved....

1. Yard Dart
  2. UncleMorgan
  3. Legion489
  4. Legion489
    Corruption?? [IMG]
    Thread by: Legion489, Aug 1, 2016, 5 replies, in forum: Politics
  5. Legion489
  6. enloopious
  7. chelloveck
  8. duane
  9. UncleMorgan