WTF? What's being sprayed?

Discussion in 'Tin Foil Hat Lounge' started by Big Ron, Jan 30, 2018.

1. sec_monkey

sec_monkey SM Security Administrator

[ditto] what @BTPost said

if something is being sprayed, n that is a yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge if, it is being dispersed by high altitude winds which means up to 99.99999999% of it will not reach the ground or the intended target

if yall have evidence please send over high qual pics fer analysis (y) (y)

crowdaddy, chelloveck, Alf60 and 2 others like this.
  2. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

chelloveck, Ura-Ki and sec_monkey like this.
  3. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Post #9 by motomom34 has a vid link, it's over an hour and a half to watch, so I opted to skip it. HOWEVER I did a google on Stewart Howe, journalist and find he's an infowars type. A bit of scratching around came up with this:
    Chemtrail pilot talks
    Food for conspiracy believers and deniers as well. Enjoy.

Ura-Ki likes this.
  4. sec_monkey

repost plus plus

if yall have evidence please send over high qual original pics fer analysis, video does not usually qualify**

thanks [chopper]

Ura-Ki likes this.
  5. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

There is/was a video floatng around of a suposed airliner type jet spraying, video was suposed to have been shot from a military jet flying behind and above the liner! Not saying that's solid proof, but if it's legit video, it could lend some truth to the rumers!

crowdaddy likes this.
  6. Big Ron

Big Ron Monkey+++

I was told once that Radar existed with our military for many years before the public found out.So the idea of something being dispersed into our atmosphere secretly isn't that far-fetched to me. Maybe cloud seeding or weather manipulation? Something to make everyone stupid? I see evidence of that last one, daily.

7. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Radar as we know it was invented 1940 with the invention of the Cavity Magnatron... The USA got that Technongy from the Brits, when they entered the War in 1940 and. was improved by the folks at MIT... They moved the improved technology to Raytheon Corp., to build for ships and Aircraft during the War... It. wasn’t secret after about 1942, because it was mounted on PT Boats for use in the Pacific Campaign in 1943, and those were built by Rayteon, and were the SO Radars.....

Gator 45/70 and oldman11 like this.
  8. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

The brits had radar a few years before we did. Actually the English give us cavity magnatron technology.
    We had really good detectors because we were trying to use the equivalent of radio antennas to transmit radar and get a return signal.
    The British developed a transmission source something like 2,000x more powerful and directional compared to what we had.

oldman11 likes this.
  9. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

I have videos of these !
    My uploads were push away on u-tube , so
    Sloth

sec_monkey likes this.
  10. sec_monkey

Do ya still have the original videos or original high qual pics? (y)

11. Cruisin Sloth

of course , there on dv tapes .
    Did you see the link I posted of WHERE I LIVE !!!
    It STARTS HERE , and when you see an Alaska airline aircraft flying @ 45K NW to Alaska & another at 60K dropping a plume off the wings (ya WTF ) engines are inboard (AME Here, Ex MIL ) , that IS NOT Exhaust !!

YOU tube had many , but you might of been asleep to view .
    Baaaaa

Sloth , OLD gnarly

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Just walked out for a PISS , Saw stars & a Chemtrail layer , They don't fly in the Air Corridors etc , below I saw the Lights flash of a NW bound Alaska AL.

See the link I posted @Imasham of where I live & the stream blows OVER north america OR EAST ..

I need to find the video of the heavy's up @ 60k in formation flight dropping streams ..
    You folks in the center or east just see gray sky's , I see BLUE before they start ..

I started looking UP in the 50's & wanted to up there , I am as a R pilot & Engineer endorsed on MANY normal spin . + egg beaters (Piasecki Helicopter) to Vertols
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 1, 2018
  12. Ganado

Ganado Monkey+++

careful you gonna get some serious smack down:p[LMAO][grouphug]

13. Ganado

Ganado Monkey+++

my only question is... so it never lands? EVER????? lol that is so statistically impossible IDK what to say. I get your point @sec_monkey but everything hits the ground eventually.

14. sarawolf

sarawolf Monkey+++

Yes there is chemtrails, positively. And we are being sprayed with crap.

crowdaddy, Gator 45/70 and Ganado like this.
  15. oldman11

oldman11 Monkey+++

I wish someone would put this to rest and show some proof we are being sprayed with something in the chemtrails. What do you believers think is bein sprayed? Don’t you think if that were true hillary clinton would have sprayed and she would be president ?Did Trump win by being able to spray more than hillary? Will we ever know?

16. BTPost makes a point. The most people that can keep a secret is one. Many conspiracy theories break down because of the number of people that need to remain silent.

3M-TA3, Gator 45/70 and oldman11 like this.
  17. Cruisin Sloth

This is like religion, Why do I need to find all that IS POSTED or WAS till You-Tube moved many .
    I have seen videos of inside aircraft & a few who were talking about there jobs involvement in this .
    Look up & quit looking into your dumb phone programing .
    If you go to church , Good , I don't !!! I didn't say there was no God , But Im not trying to change your beliefs , mine are from a PHONE on the wall , NO TV & if you saw my links , I live on THAT rock in the western Pacific .

Sloth

Ganado likes this.
  18. Cruisin Sloth

Not a Nice Watch :

19. Big Ron

Big Ron Monkey+++

Sloth, New in the last few days, about how the sun may get cooler! There is also talk about our current warm period ending and a cooling/ice age coming and the idea that it could happen very quickly.

20. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Yep, there's a Maunder Minimum forecast for around 2050. I won't be around to see it barring finding the Fountain of Youth.

1. Yard Dart
  2. UncleMorgan
  3. Legion489
  4. Legion489
    Corruption?? [IMG]
    Thread by: Legion489, Aug 1, 2016, 5 replies, in forum: Politics
  5. Legion489
  6. enloopious
  7. chelloveck
  8. duane
  9. UncleMorgan
  10. Legion489