WTS .40 S&W brass

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Trade' started by monkeyman, Mar 12, 2009.

1. monkeyman

monkeyman Monkey+++ Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

5,000 .40 S&W brass for $250

Great deal for anyone who reloads .40 cal. The range wont allow reloads so all of the brass is once fired and I have just over 5,000 rounds of .40 S&W empty brass I gathered up and need to sell. Im needing to get $250 plus actual shipping cost for it.

Its at least 90% brass with a few cheap cases and a few nickol mixed in. Let me know if your interested but it may be a few days before I get back to you since Im in class a LOT with a little homework and the internet is acting up at home.

I reload .38 myself but if someone offers a good price I might also sell the 5 gallon bucket of once fired .38 special brass I got.

2. monkeyman

I still have one lot of 5k once fired 40 cal brass for $250 plus the shipping which is about $30.

3. NVBeav

NVBeav Monkey+++

I just got mine today and it looks great -- even after 2000 miles of shipping! I highly recommend Monkeyman if you are currently in need of this brass -- honest and does things when he says he will.

4. monkeyman

Thanks. I still have that other lot of 5k if anyone is interested and would consider breaking it into smaller lots if that would work better for folks.

5. Seacowboys

Seacowboys Senior Member Founding Member

Still got any of that brass?

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7