1. The Topic of the Month for April 2017 is "Store what you use, use what you store." Please join the discussion on the Survival Topic of the Month forum.

For Sale WTS: KNIVES, ONTARIO AND KABAR BECKERS

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Trade' started by wolverine_173, May 17, 2014.

1. wolverine_173

wolverine_173 Monkey

Just dropped all the prices

My wife and I recently had a baby so im selling some of my collection. All come with factory sheath but no box. I will pay for shipping and cover paypal fees.

May be interested in trades. Only knife im really looking for is a TOPS BOB. But feel free to email me offers and pics. Email me at davidandjessalyn@hotmail.com

From left to right

Ka Bar Becker Bk11 New $35

Ka Bar Becker Bk11 with Micarta and 710 custom sheath, no factory sheath on this one. $93

Ka Bar Becker Bk24 with D2 steel. Lightly used Has one side with orange grip the other with black. $46

Ontario Falcon in 5160 steel. Lightly used $65, kydex sheath only

Ontario TAK1 in D2 with combo edge. New, this model is discontinued and harder to find. $65

Custom Ka Bar BK2. New. Acid etched, Stripped, Micarta scales. $100 or $75 factory plastic grips only

Custom Ka Bar BK10. New. Acid Etched, Stripped, Micarta scales $100 or $75 factory plastic grips only

Ontario RD4 Used, stripped. orange g10 scales. the other side has a small number 2 etched in the handle. Was a police officer duty knife. SOLD

Ontario RD6 lightly used, 1095 steel. $60

Custom Ontario RD6 New, 5160 steel 1/4 inch. Polished but has a few marks from sheath that should buff out. $80

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 20, 2014
    natshare likes this.
  2. kellory

kellory An unemployed Jester, is nobody's fool. Banned

Some nice toys, you and @Bear play with.
    And congrats on the new baby. Having kids was one of the best things I ever did. (Don't let 'em scare you... They're small and I think you can take 'em in a fight. Just don't let your guard down, or they will steal your heart for sure [sarca])

Motomom34 likes this.
  3. cdnboy66

cdnboy66 Monkey++

Congrats on the new addition!!

4. wolverine_173

wolverine_173 Monkey

RD4 SOLD

OFFERS WELCOME

5. wolverine_173

wolverine_173 Monkey

dropped prices on all the knives

6. wolverine_173