For Sale WTS: KNIVES, ONTARIO AND KABAR BECKERS

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Trade' started by wolverine_173, May 17, 2014.

1. wolverine_173

wolverine_173 Monkey

Just dropped all the prices

My wife and I recently had a baby so im selling some of my collection. All come with factory sheath but no box. I will pay for shipping and cover paypal fees.

May be interested in trades. Only knife im really looking for is a TOPS BOB. But feel free to email me offers and pics. Email me at davidandjessalyn@hotmail.com

From left to right

Ka Bar Becker Bk11 New $35

Ka Bar Becker Bk11 with Micarta and 710 custom sheath, no factory sheath on this one. $93

Ka Bar Becker Bk24 with D2 steel. Lightly used Has one side with orange grip the other with black. $46

Ontario Falcon in 5160 steel. Lightly used $65, kydex sheath only

Ontario TAK1 in D2 with combo edge. New, this model is discontinued and harder to find. $65

Custom Ka Bar BK2. New. Acid etched, Stripped, Micarta scales. $100 or $75 factory plastic grips only

Custom Ka Bar BK10. New. Acid Etched, Stripped, Micarta scales $100 or $75 factory plastic grips only

Ontario RD4 Used, stripped. orange g10 scales. the other side has a small number 2 etched in the handle. Was a police officer duty knife. SOLD

Ontario RD6 lightly used, 1095 steel. $60

Custom Ontario RD6 New, 5160 steel 1/4 inch. Polished but has a few marks from sheath that should buff out. $80

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 20, 2014
    natshare likes this.
  2. kellory

kellory An unemployed Jester, is nobody's fool. Banned

Some nice toys, you and @Bear play with.
    And congrats on the new baby. Having kids was one of the best things I ever did. (Don't let 'em scare you... They're small and I think you can take 'em in a fight. Just don't let your guard down, or they will steal your heart for sure [sarca])

Motomom34 likes this.
  3. cdnboy66

cdnboy66 Monkey++

Congrats on the new addition!!

4. wolverine_173

wolverine_173 Monkey

RD4 SOLD

OFFERS WELCOME

5. wolverine_173

wolverine_173 Monkey

dropped prices on all the knives

6. wolverine_173