WTS: Titanium/Kevlar Knife Lanyards

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Trade' started by 009.5, Jun 13, 2012.

1. 009.5

009.5 Monkey+

th_P1010245-1. th_P1010246.

Well folks, here is a lanyard that combines the best of modern materials for your EDC. These lanyards and zipper pulls are constructed from brushed Grade 9 Titanium, 7/16" long, .25" OD, with cordage in your choice of either braided Kevlar aramid fiber or braided Vectran Liquid Crystal Polymer (LCP). Both materials offer outstanding strength and durability in all environments, and boast a tensile strength of over 500 lbs. The Kevlar lanyard is a bit more flexible, the Vectran a bit stiffer.

Lanyards measure 5.5" long, zipper pulls 3" long. Lanyards can be custom made to greater lengths if desired. Pricing is $16 shipped per lanyard, 12$ shipped per zipper pull, US first class postage within CONUS. International shipping, please PM me. If you are purchasing multiple lanyards, and wish for delivery confirmation or insurance, that is buyer's responsibility.

Payment: I accept US postal money orders or cash, no PP. (Surefire and Spyderco NOT included...;) ) If you have any questions, please PM me, and thanks for looking!

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7