WTT or WTS Molle Pouches

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Trade' started by FireRanger939584, Dec 20, 2008.

1. FireRanger939584

FireRanger939584 Monkey++

I have decided to change my camo patterns for OD and woodland to ACU, Sage and tan. So I have several items up for sale or trade, pics are available upon request
    Safariland SPEAR ECLS pouches, Woodland Camo
    - (2) 2 qt Canteen Cover (I can provide the canteens for an additional $1 each) - $10 each
    - (1) 1 qt Canteen Cover (sorry no canteen for this one) - $8
    - (2) M-16 Triple Pouch Ammo Carrier (holds 3 AR-15 magazines and two gernades / items) one is right hand and one is left hand - $6 each
    - (1) MOLLE Butt Pack with main compartment, small compartment on top of flap and another inside the flap and two side compartments (These can hold Goretex items or 1 Liter Nalgene Type bottles) - $15
    - (1) Compass / Dress Pouch -$3
    - (1) ALICE adapater - $1
    Woodland camo Sustainment Pouch, designed to attach to MOLLE 2 Ruck, but will attach to any MOLLE pack or vest - $3
    - ALICE M-16 Pouch w/ grenade flaps, is OD in color.
    Please note with exception to sustainment pouch, all MOLLE items mentioned have the ability for ALICE or MALICE clips to be attached to for attachment to a belt, vest, etc.
    As far as trading goes, I am open to anything within reason. My wish list is too long to post here.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7