WW3 HAS STARTED

Discussion in 'Tin Foil Hat Lounge' started by enloopious, Aug 16, 2022.

1. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

Time to readjust some perceptions. WW3 is the people of the world fighting their governments. If someone tries to convince you that Russia or China or Ukraine or the US started WW3 fighting each other they are lying. It was started by our governments attacking us. All of them against their own people. They have united against the people of the world. It's about time we unite against them.

WW3 started in 1913 with the creature from Jekyl island and the bank holiday and the creation of the IRS. Today they are arming 87,000 new troops and training them to kill. That is on their website as part of the hiring process that you must be will to "shoot to kill". That is called a standing army. This is how they plan to sneak a standing army in against us.

They made their attack on the US with president Woodrow Wilson. When he left office he said that he had destroyed the country.
    The unhappiness of Woodrow Wilson

Here you can see their plan.
    http://usa-the-republic.com/banks/Edward_Mandell_House_Predicts_Creation_Of_STRAWMAN.pdf

There was another major attack in 1933 when they removed the gold standard. If you recall Henry Kissinger said "control the food = control the people, control the oil = control the government, control the money = control the world". They then fired another shot in 1971 with Nixon. This has been going on for over 100 years because the government lives longer than that while the people forget.

In 2001 they started full engagement. After 9/11 they created the Patriot Act. Then the shots just kept coming. Money printing, shutting down the country with covids made by Fauci, sending trillions of YOUR dollars to other countries like Ukraine, China, Russia, Iraq, Israel, etc. Every time they print a dollar they are stealing it right out of OUR pockets. Now they are shutting down farming, shipping, oil, all energy.

The people complied with this because they thought the government was here to help.

We need to all realize that the gov is NOT here to help you. If you think that your tax dollars go to fix roads and bridges, they don't. If you think their rules make your business safer and run better, it doesn't. If you think you are an SJW freak and they have your best interests in mind you are wrong. The governments of the world are the worst of the worst people you can imagine. All of them with criminal records. All of them with blood on their hands. All of them telling YOU how to behave.

The ONLY war we have is with our governments. This is why they have labeled all vets as terrorists. This is why they have labeled all patriotic bumper stickers as terrorists.

The people have started to figure this all out. This is why they have started ratcheting things up. The people now realize we have the worst taxes in history. The worst money in history. The least voice in history. Votes don't matter if the election is fixed as BOTH sides claim. You are at war whether you would risk it or not. They are not doing these things to fix the country or to fix the world, or for the greater good. They are doing all of these things because WE ARE THEIR ENEMY! They hate us. Obvious if you just look at their actions.

GOG, duane, techsar and 2 others like this.
  2. Thunder5Ranch

Thunder5Ranch Monkey+++

It actually started about 30 years ago but people were until recently to complacent to see what was taking shape.

Tully Mars, Brokor and duane like this.
  3. enloopious

We are not frogs. We notice when the water gets hotter. As it gets unbearable people will panic and fight with the fury of life and death to escape it.

duane likes this.
  4. Thunder5Ranch

Thunder5Ranch Monkey+++

You over estimate people. They will cry, moan, yell, scream and then do as they are told.

Tully Mars, GOG, Yard Dart and 5 others like this.
  5. duane

duane Monkey+++

The battle is and always has been in the minds of the people. Convince the average citizen that "fill in the blank" cause is just and they will support and fight for their beliefs until the bitter end. It never changes, history always tells of the battle in which a few hundred Greeks held off thousands of Persians. Still run a race each year in Boston to celebrate the arrival of the news that they had won. That was part of a fight in the border area between Europe, Asia, and Africa. Little conflict that has been going on since at least 3000 BC and continues to this day with Moslem, Jewish, Christian, etc still fighting. Some of the areas of battle in Syria go back 5,000 years. History of Syria - Wikipedia In fact given the finding of remains of Neanderthals, in some of the caves, it might go back 50,000 years. The present conflict began in the 600 AD period and continues as we read this.

The present conflict in the USA in many ways is a continuation of the English War of the Roses in the 1400's and the eternal battle between centralized power and decentralization. In our present system it started in 1776 with the Declaration of Independence and the creation of a decentralized system of government. It did not seem to work out to well and a truce was established in 1788 with the creation of the United States and a Constitution and a Bill of Rights being signed to divide the power of the state between those who wanted power centralized and those who wanted power to remain in the states. That was put into effect in 1789 and of course was promptly questioned in the so called Whiskey Rebellion of 1794. The question was did the states have the rights to limit the federal tax system or did that power remain in the hands of the states as it had before the signing of the Constitution.

Well the states lost and the battle continues to this day. There have been a few challenges to the system, the most notable being the slight conflict of the US Civil War and the crisis of our engagement in WW1. The 14 th said that the central authority had control of who was a citizen of the country and later changes have expanded that to the central authority had the power to control who had the right to vote. The 17 th created direct election of senators and thus limited the powers of the state governing bodies, the 16 th created s taxation system that allowed the central government to tax individuals of US citizens and without any input from the states, and the 19 th stated that the centralized government determined who had the right to vote in federal elections. This right to vote is in the process of morphing into who will conduct the voting in the individual states and how it will be administered. This came to a head with the civil rights legislation of the 1960's and was fully implemented under the Covid crisis and voting in ways that the old state systems could not longer validate. Was it "stolen", who knows, the present system in several states has created a system that no longer allows for a chain of custody for who has the right to vote, for the individual vote cast. nor any way of proving it was a secret ballot.

Most of our present system of governmental control comes from these few words in the Constitution under Article 1, Section 8, Clause 3,

https://constitution.congress.gov/browse/article-1/section-8/clause-3/

That and the power to use taxes as both a means of control and enticement has created a system that has been morphed by the courts and the federal system to allow the country being ruled by un elected appointees. They are merely fleshing out laws passed by congress and the president. Often these laws were written by the "swamp" and were not read by the signers before signing and are by design open to administrative action in their enforcement.

The real problem is that more and more of our country no longer questions these actions due to the actions of the education system, the propaganda of the media, or coming from societies where such actions are the norm.

We thus have a "battle for men's minds" and such actions in the past have lead thru out history that are violent, protracted, and with winners and losers. The present actions are part of this universal conflict, or 3 rd WW if you wish to call it that, that seem to part of our makeup as "humans" or pack animals if you wish, that has been going on for thousands of years. My grand dad was half Lakota and often made the point that if his father had been Lakota instead of his mother, he would probably been raised on a reservation, and the only thing that counted in war, was that there were no right or wrong sides, just try not to be on the losing side. His views, some up close and personal with the Lakota and German relatives after WW!, and as a small farmer during the 1930's would seem to indicate that as individuals you could lose big time.

While we may question the present racial questions, they are not new in this country, while the major question today seems to be on your :black heritage, during much of his life my grand father's "Indian" heritage was not exactly a positive thing and yet we as his children have assimilated to the point that my grand children don't even really know of that heritage as it is such a small percentage of their genetic makeup.

Last edited: Aug 17, 2022
  6. enloopious

Yer links broke.
    Article 1 Section 8 Clause 3 | Constitution Annotated | Congress.gov | Library of Congress

The problem you are talking about is the "bleeding hearts and artists". They want to make the world better for everyone and therefor get used. The road to hell is paved with good intentions. I've often wondered about the wisdom of letting everyone vote. It seems pretty easy to abuse something like that.

I don't think this experiment in government was meant to be what it is today. I think the glue holding America together was the hope of what it could be. If we remember we got a Republic if we can keep it. We had gold and silver as actual money. Let that sink in.
    "A Republic, if You Can Keep It" - The New American

That is not meant as a job or duty or political choice. It was not an office or burden to be fulfilled. It was freedom should we not become stupid enough to give it away. Freedom is the most important thing anyone in the world can have and yet if you ask anyone in the world what is the most important thing they will very seldom say freedom. Freedom must be given away voluntarily but they don't want you to know this. From day 1 you get a birth certificate, SSN, drivers license, fishing license, credit score, job etc. All of these are things to try and convince us all that we are NOT free. They failed with me. I've had teachers, women, children, police, strangers, politicians, losers, and friends try to tell me that I'm not free. That I must obey. That I'm just a peasant in the kingdom. Misery loves company and they want to drag you down just like the crabs in the bucket.

The way I see it is to focus on the individual. The drive to make the world better comes from within. You MUST focus on yourself. It can not be taught in schools. With the right attitude, access to info, and motivation anyone can do anything. There are solutions to EVERYTHING if only the people have the will. We could stop all of this nonsense in a day if the people just walked away from it. Ignored the news and politicians and propaganda. They need all of our consent to do what they are doing.

Last edited: Aug 17, 2022
    Gator 45/70 and duane like this.
  7. Thunder5Ranch

Thunder5Ranch Monkey+++

Can relate with your Grandfather's struggle he was right there in the IRA (Indian Reorganization Act) time period and being 50/50 is not a easy path to walk. The IRA period was as you say a battle for minds and conditioning to accept the unacceptable. I was alive and young in the 70s on Pineridge and young enough to not understand what was really going but old enough to see and remember what was going on. The Jumping Bull Ranch incident, Wounded Knee 73, The incident at Oglalla and the pretty much open civil war on the Rez during the Dick Wilson and GOON period. You have not had fun until you have survived a FBI helicopter raid with snipers taking out your relatives that are loading a truck up to leave the REZ because the GOONs were taking your relatives out left and right on the ground. No arrest, no caravan of agents in black cars, just fly in shoot people and fly away. In my young mind it made no sense and it invoked terror. My Mother, Grandpa, Brother, a cousin and myself piled into a ford pinto and escaped to Spearfish and Granpa and myself moved on from there and that is how I came to be in IL. close to the white side of my family and learned to become a white person..... not very good at it :) Remember clearly when the adults were decing who would stay in spearfish and who would go East, Grandpa looked at me and my brother and said you can pass for white, and to my brother you have no choice but to be Oglalla. LOL the genetic wild cards gave me a lot of the Irish/German features and color, they gave my brother a lot of the NdN Characteristics and color. It was indeed a war for peoples minds and compliance with the objectives and direction that the greater power of the USG wanted things to go. LOL to this day I have a strong urge to disappear behind a tree or hay bale when I hear a helicopter heading my direction, if that is not potent mental conditioning then I don't know what is :) My sons are 25% blood quantum but are 100% white they know very little of their NdN Culture and have decent lives, my grandchildren are 12.5% and know nothing of their NdN Heritage.

Grandpa is long gone. Mom is getting way up there in age and never left Spearfish. The main family is still on the Rez on the old 1280 acre ranch made of the four 320 acre allotments. My Brother is a NdN Activist and Professional Protestor. Me I am what I chose to be a small farmer living or dying by my own choices and somehow surviving and thriving with a foot in each world. I do see one thing about America no matter what the race is. People will either get their head out of their collective ass or they can get the welcome wagon basket and told "Welcome to the Rez" because the same conditioning and objectives that played out on the Rez are playing out on a much grander scale every place in the USA. And now days the US Government is just as or even more corrupt as any IRA Tribal Government....... Even learned how to manipulate and blatantly steal election to get the desired results.

Gator 45/70 and mysterymet like this.
  8. Thunder5Ranch

Thunder5Ranch Monkey+++

Nope they really don't.

9. enloopious

Yes they do.

Legally they are required to have your consent. That is what an application for a drivers license is. I understand you are talking about tyrants doing what they want but as it stands now with the law every right that we have taken away is done so by our own hand. You signed for your drivers license. You applied for social security. You filled out your tax form. You applied for credit. They slide a form to you and you sign it trading rights for privileges. There are people in America right now who only buy and sell goods using gold silver and Bitcoin.

Physically we still out number them so they also need our compliance to be marched into the ovens or to take an experimental vaccine that will kill us. It HAD to be done voluntarily.

Mentally they need our consent with propaganda and advertising and news stories. They spend trillions just on propaganda. Why if not because of the need for our consent? You give them WAY too much credit. They are ineffectual tyrants with no actual power. Their only power is in OUR minds. Free yourself brother and breath the free air.

Gator 45/70 and Idahoser like this.
  10. enloopious

Another shot fired. They want us to eat toxic bugs and have already started sneaking them into your food.

11. Thunder5Ranch

Thunder5Ranch Monkey+++

Did they sneak them into your food with your *Consent* ?

Gator 45/70, Cruisin Sloth and duane like this.
  12. duane

duane Monkey+++

Great grandfather was born in Germany or they thought part of Denmark, but Bismark said otherwise, and learned young how to escape the government. 'Came to the US and fought with the 1 st Minnesota under Col Coville, came to Minnesota when he got out, homesteaded a farm, married the sister of a good friend of his who had been a scout etc for the Col. When question came up about his wife, the Col took care of it and she never went there except to visit. The first spring after they were placed on the res, he went over to island and got his mother and father in law, brother in law and family, a few other relatives, and brought them out to the farm to stay in the pasture. A day or so the law showed up. he said that he had hired them to help on the farm and that if they had anyn questions, they should ask Col Colville. Last of them died about 1946 and that was the end of the pasture indians as the neighbors called them. not always with a smile I might admit.

I had a little contact with my brother who was in twin cities going to college and there was a area called "Dinkey Town", heard Bob Zimmerman play at a club before he became Dillon. Lowsy singer but one of worlds all time poets, but that is another story. There were some who had left the res and moved into the worst of the white world area. Drugs, alcohol, prostitution, if it was degrading, it was there. Talked with people and no one ever had a good answer. Became to frustrating to try to do anything about. Black helicopters may be random and deadly, but I think Dinkey Town and its effects were worse and in the long run even more deadly. Hard to make people realize how afraid I am of FEMA and other government camps and how opposed I am to them as they have not visited relatives on the 1860's version who were killed getting there, starved while there, and allowed to die of disease all in the name of solving the "problem". Was 1930's before they became " US citizens" and were fairly free to leave the reservation. No skills, no education, no jobs, how free was the movement?

Navajo code talkers were one of the most famous groups in WW2, came back and tried to get GI loans to build houses, couldn't be done, no credit system on res, banks would not loan to build on res as they could not foreclose on loan if not paid on the res.
    Nearest VA care facility a long way off and no transportation supplied, no local trade schools taking the GI bill to pay for classes in welding, plumbing, machinist, truck repair, etc. Benefits were on books, just almost impossible for the poor and minorities to access. While I admit it was bad, just have problems with people who arrived here a few years ago from Africa and their children screaming about being paid for some thing that happened 175 years ago.

13. enloopious

In the eyes of the law silence is consent... so yes.

In fact, if you have ever done any sales of any kind they teach you that if a customer doesn't say no 5 times then you have a sale.

Last edited: Aug 21, 2022
    Gator 45/70 likes this.
  14. Thunder5Ranch

Thunder5Ranch Monkey+++

Helicopters were actually white and blue :) While it is good to remember the past and where you came from, it is much more productive to live in the here and now and work on making things better with a eye on the future. Been waiting 154 years for the 1868 treaty to honored and all that has happened is the USA has openly broken it time and again. Might just be time to stop crying about a treaty that will never be fully honored and fix the problems yourself. LOL I take a lot of crap for doing well in a white world from both the Red and White sides. I bought the land here in part because it is in arguably one of if not the most red neck racist counties in the State. I have yet to sell a single thing to anyone in my home County :) LOL offered some bacon to one free, "I ain't not gonna take nuffin from no half breed Prairie Nigger." Could not get the local excavating company to build the lake because of the "You taint frum round cheer" disease and "Taint no half breed got the money to pay for it anyway." So I encourage the myths about me and I think half the county really does believe I scalp people with rusty butter knives while keeping them warm over a torture fire for days. Works out well the locals leave me alone and I ignore them. I also managed to scratch out a real good living by having my customer base in the 5 adjacent counties and a real healthy big pay day customers in STL, Evansville and Chicago. And as a bonus don't collect or pay a dime of sales tax in my home County. I hear the majority believe I get my money from my Monthly NdN Checks...... LOL IF I TOOK my Monthly NdN Check it would amount to $11 per Month!!! Up until 8 years old I didn't speak much English we spoke only Lakota on the Ranch on the Rez. So in the white world back in the 70s I was dumped in the special ed class and everyday got speech therapy not because of my problem speaking but because of my accent. I had pretty well mastered english by the 5th grade and remained in special Ed through the 6th grade because the accent meant I was retarded. Finally let me out of that in Jr High..... After years of sitting between a kid that drew pictures in the drool he dribbled on his desk and another that picked his ass and ate it........ that was a real relief!

Black people I have no sympathy or love for the Black culture. Black people themselves I judge individually. There are a good number that want nothing to do with the Black Culture and self oppression that it encourages. (Same with my own Red Side) I can't stand people that victimize themselves and hold on to past wrongs as a excuse for not improving their own circumstance. NO ONE can break your chains except YOU. A whole lot of white folks suffer from the same disease of I can't get ahead... the whole deck is stacked against me! Trailer park after trailer park and public housing after public housing full of white dependents of the State that are no different than a Blanket Ass NdN on the Rez or or a Big City Ghetto Projects filled with blacks. Some of us make the choice to control out circumstances rather than let our circumstances control us. The Government Encourages and Promotes the Rez lifestyle for everyone not just NdNs. People that are dependent for food, shelter, water and clothing on a Government that thrives on having dependent populations are slaves to the chains that bind them to that dependence. Black folks just happen to have a large number of very vocal people that want more chains of dependence attached to them.

NO ONE is owed anything or deserves anything. The only things you deserve are what you have earned and the only thing you are owed is the pay you agreed to work for in a risk vs reward real world. "Life, Liberty and the pursuit of happiness" Life you are given and your choices in that life are yours and yours alone, Liberty is what you get for making the right choices for you, the Pursuit of happiness??? Happiness is a totally subjective thing and everyone has the absolute right to pursue it........ No where does it say you are guaranteed to find it and catch it.

15. enloopious

16. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

Five billion humans dead and how many other species wiped out. Never hear about that, environmental disaster I don't know if I want to be one of those left to see it.

Gator 45/70 and enloopious like this.
  17. enloopious

This war is in full swing. If you watch the videos below you will see how self righteous and sanctimonious they all are. Is that what it takes to steal and murder? During Watergate at least Tricky Dick had the self awareness to resign and admit what he did. Today they shove dog crap in our faces and tell us its cake. When we point out that its dog crap they call US crazy. Well we are winning this war. There is no way we can lose. These are battles that we have won. No you won't hear about us winning in any positive way from any press but it is happening.

Looks like Liz Cheney was fired.

Looks like Brian Stelter was also fired.

Don Lemon is just about to fall as well and Whoopie Pie Goldberg looks like she might just pop...

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  18. apache235

apache235 Monkey+++

That 5 billion is from the Russian side, how many more from the Chinese side? I’d guess none. Looks as if we won’t need an asteroid to hit the planet to wipe out “civilization” just a bunch of stupid politicians and it seems that we have a plethora of them these days.

19. enloopious

You know, speaking of which, the war today is still 5th gen but should it devolve into 4th gen I think People aren't really ready for something like that. Most would expect troops and guns but I have a feeling its going to be a whole new type of weapons. Chinese have robot murder bots. Everyone has nukes. There are drones and UAVs. They will most likely use chemical and biological weapons. The US has been caught using white phosphorus, DU, and other banned weapons.

I wonder how many are good with just getting dead as soon as possible so they don't have to suffer? For me, I think I would rather fight with every last breath. If they want to make life miserable for everyone I am going to make sure they have to go all the way. Like Matt Damon said in Goodwill Hunting:

20. mysterymet

mysterymet Monkey+++

Epic post T5R!

duane and Tully Mars like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7