Yes, It can get crazier.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Big Ron, Aug 5, 2020.

1. Big Ron

Big Ron Monkey+++

I visited some friends today and was told about one of their relatives in the Philippines, He is a fisherman who went out and didn't come back. They were worried about him, thinking maybe his boat sank. Several days later he calls them from jail, he had been arrested out on his boat because he wasn't wearing a mask! While out fishing on the ocean. I guess anyone going outside without a mask gets arrested in the RP.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  2. Tully Mars

Tully Mars Metal weldin' monkey

The right amount of bribe would've fixed that ;)

Gator 45/70 and Gafarmboy like this.
  3. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

True. Don't ask.

4. Big Ron

Big Ron Monkey+++

That is how he probably got out. But from what I was told they are really enforcing this mask-wearing stuff. I can only imagine how hot it is with a mask there.

Oddcaliber and Gator 45/70 like this.
  5. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

I have seen many older than I (80+) folks ,, wearing these and passing out , they can't expel the co2 and get a good air intake .. Idiots running the helm !! all for control !
    Sloth

Oddcaliber, Gator 45/70 and Tempstar like this.
  6. TXKajun

TXKajun Monkey+++

Oddcaliber and Gator 45/70 like this.
  7. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

Yup thats our Mouth Piece , well I live in the retirement capital of Canada , I have seen many older folk than me 70yo with light heads , resting on the shopping cart etc. I say to them 10 feet away , go over to a clear area , point and take the mask off for a bit and refresh your breathing . Now I stand and watch them to make sure they are ok .. Many you can see in their eyes /face / colour all come back .. N95 with exhaust valves is why they have the exhaust port !!

Dr Bonny Henry is another Fauci

Nice 6 feet picture and no mask on the link..
    2 rules , one for them , and the rest.

Air Canada Pilots don't need to self quarantine, wear masks in Airport ,, yes for show , and around , but on their plane , they make the rules, since they can't get the virus !!

Were in the Same BS as the rest are..
    Every few days we have more that have tested POS ,, But where , I know at the base , none , not one in a town of 9K..
    What are they doing ? that we are not to see or discuss..
    Sloth

Gator 45/70 likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7