yipeeee! Got some working parts for my PC

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by monkeyman, Aug 30, 2005.

1. monkeyman

monkeyman Monkey+++ Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

As a lot of you know my PC had no audio and the CD reader didnt work. I finaly went out and got a new mouse (had been borrowing one), a set of speakers, and a CD reader/rewrighter so I can now actualy hear things, load things, click things and even save things. Heck this means if you all are interested (and I can figure it out) I can even post a bunch of pics from when I worked onbuild for the Fort Clatsop replica this spring for the History channel. Now if I can just get a faster computer that dosnt take 3 days to load things will be doing pretty good, lol, but this is at least a big upgrade for me.

2. melbo

melbo Hunter Gatherer Administrator Founding Member

cool, everything working?

3. monkeyman

So far it seems to be. Never new this thing made so many anoying noises all the time when you click on stuff and such. lol

4. Tracy

Tracy Insatiably Curious Moderator Founding Member

MM; I'm interested in seeing your photos from the Fort Clatsop project.

5. Bear

Bear Monkey+++ Founding Member Iron Monkey

Boy !.... remember not so long ago when we didn't all have home computers?????.... :shock: and cell phones were the size of bricks????? :shock:
    What would we do without them now???? 8)

6. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Long wave morse and lline of sight semaphore. Our "group" has to have those specialties on tap. 8) And an abacus.

7. monkeyman

How do we post pics? I looked through them and picked out a dozen or so that show it fairly well, a couple even have me in them...print those out and toss 'em in the corner to scare off the vermin. lol

8. melbo

melbo Hunter Gatherer Administrator Founding Member

Look in the top FAQ forum. Quig or I have a pic post tutorial

9. CRC

CRC Survivor of Tidal Waves | RIP 7-24-2015 Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

:lol: :lol: Thinking about my first cell phone.....and the case it came in.... :rolleyes: :lol:

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7