You are no longer a citizen!

Discussion in 'Freedom and Liberty' started by VisuTrac, Jan 15, 2012.

1. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

Well, to strip more rights away from the people, Let's strip their citizenship while we are at it.

H.R. 3166: Enemy Expatriation Act and Senate S.1698

Fall in line, don't question or you'll wind up in detention, with no rights and no country to go back to once we've chewed you up and spit you out.

Good Luck with that!.

2. melbo

melbo Hunter Gatherer Administrator Founding Member

Player Piano

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Redneck Rebel

Redneck Rebel Monkey++

Take it. Easier to get a drivers license, welfare check, and gov't housing when you've got no citizenship. Once I'm an illegal alien Uncle Sam will have my back and give me all kinds of awesome rights.

4. Seawolf1090

Seawolf1090 Retired Curmudgeonly IT Monkey Founding Member

Yep, change my name to Pedro, sneak over with the other illegals and I'm golden....... :oops:

5. tenderfoot

tenderfoot Monkey+

The only thing I can take from this is: If you happen to disagree with the government and if you have to engage in actions against it, then you damn sure better win the war. What would have happened to our revolutionary fathers had they not been successful?

To the victor go the spoils.

Tango

limpingbear, Mountainman and VisuTrac like this.
  6. Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog survival of the breed

Just another way our illegal goverment can declare Free Thinking Men domestic terrorist.

Tenderfoot as for our Revolutionary Father's they would have been classified as domestic terrorist along time ago and put on the FBI most wanted list.

7. Seawolf1090

Seawolf1090 Retired Curmudgeonly IT Monkey Founding Member

Many of our Founding Fathers ended up destitute, losing their homes and land, their families, their livelihoods. They did it for Freedom and Liberty.
    We only remember the most successful, the Washingtons, Jeffersons and Franklins. But there were a LOT of signatures on that founding document - each signee immediately became a felon and criminal, a 'terrorist' even, in the eyes of King George and his minions.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7