You are NOT going to believe this one.....

Discussion in 'Firearms' started by BTPost, Mar 28, 2013.

1. kellory

kellory An unemployed Jester, is nobody's fool. Banned

You are making a mistake right now BT. Under estimating your opponent. You are talking about people who will spend hundreds of dollars on a pair of shoes, thousands on dental grills and diamonds in their teeth, the most expensive tires, rims, and stereos known to man, and will live in a closet.
    Cost is not an issue, when it's source is dead bodies and drugs, and weapons. Some of these bangers even have their own planes.
    Money will not stop them if they want you dead. They would clearly be unready for the climate, and your early warning system, but only the lowly grunts and street runners are hurting for money. They can get nearly any weapon they want (legal restrictions are for the legal folks) and not all of them are too stupid to understand how to operate a belt.
    They are not sheep. They're wolves. (Just with fewer morals)

2. Silversnake

Silversnake Silverback

You're making the mistake of telling BT he's wrong about is location. :)

kellory likes this.
  3. kellory

kellory An unemployed Jester, is nobody's fool. Banned

I'm saying, his locations and defenses are excellent. But that does not make his opponent easy and stupid.
    His opponent, could even out gun him. All that takes is money and access to illegal weapons (which they clearly already have).
    Don't assume his pants will interfere with his aim.

4. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Did you ever see "Crocodial Dundee II " That is exactly what any Banger is going to run into, coming to my "Hood" and play against my Team..... And the same is true for where Ak4570Remote lives, only his Team is much bigger.... I have been to his Village, and it is no different than most of the Alaska Bush Villages.... Believe me when I say, "You NEVER want to be on the outside, looking in, in an Alaska Bush Village." .....

5. Gunny Highway

Gunny Highway Hard Work and Sacrifice blessed by God's Grace

I think they might have a anaphylactic rxn when exposed to trees and fresh air.....just sayin. If not then the high speed lead injection should slow them down. Firing your pistol canted sideways and spraying your AK orM4 on full auto makes for poor battlefield tactics when your opponent is hitting you from 800 meters with his bolt action sniper rifle from a hide.

Gun laws only prevent lawful people from purchasing. Mr. Holder ( and I use that term loosely ) please enforce Federal Gun Laws already on the books please. The felon using a firearm in commission of a crime comes to mind. You know, the one with the mandatory prison sentence with no parole...probably would get both illegal weapons and criminals off the street.....Seems like a win/win. Except for the whole non-advancement of your Anti-Gun Agenda.....

kellory and Yard Dart like this.
  6. fedorthedog

fedorthedog Monkey+++

I have people I am teaching that only have a single shot whatever. Learn to fight what you have and hope to upgrade.

oldawg, BTPost and kellory like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7