You can see the fear in their eyes, some are about to crack.

Discussion in 'Back to Basics' started by HK_User, May 15, 2020.

1. HK_User

HK_User A Productive Monkey is a Happy Monkey

When you wear a mask to town you can see the fear in the young peoples eyes, it may be the fear of the unknown or maybe the fear of the wearer is sick, or they now have learned that they are not invincible after all.

It sure makes the lines at the USPS move at the required 6 foot distance.

2. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

I don't know where you are but I am not seeing that at all... In fact a few minutes ago I passed a crowd of kids playing. There were about 20 and they didn't have a care in the world.

3. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Oh I've seen that bug-eyed look lot's of times,

Usually right about the time the Helicopter simulator rolls underwater.

4. runswithdogs

runswithdogs Monkey+++

I noticed a lot of people looking really twitchy when they turn around and see me with a mask on....

I guess it might have something to do with it having a mouth with 3” fangs drawn on it though......:D

5. HK_User

Maybe, as mine has the look of a python skin, the yellow type of skin. But that's just to disguise the blood red flush of my face.

ditch witch, Ura-Ki, Ganado and 2 others like this.
  6. DKR

DKR Raconteur of the first stripe

Is it the mask

Or is it the chainsaw?

3cyl, HK_User, Ura-Ki and 1 other person like this.
  7. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Bet this is the one and same mask?

chajn saw.

HK_User, Ura-Ki and SB21 like this.
  8. HK_User

Must be the Ax.

Ura-Ki and Gator 45/70 like this.
  9. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

[​IMG]

10. Wildbilly

Wildbilly Monkey+++

I'll never be able to unsee that!! Where would you buy something like that? I'm only asking cause someone needs to burn that place to the ground.

SB21, Lancer, ditch witch and 3 others like this.
  11. Gray Wolf

Gray Wolf Monkey+++

Out of the 7 people in my household, I'm the only one who has not had any symptoms of this disease. I'm probably a carrier. I wear a mask to protect OTHER people from me!

Last edited: May 16, 2020
    enloopious, SB21, Motomom34 and 3 others like this.
  12. runswithdogs

runswithdogs Monkey+++

yeah for some reason im not alowed to carry a chainsaw into the local shop......
    E8B7135B-E6DC-42F3-B4FE-44CDE1A61A37.

GOG, oldawg, SB21 and 2 others like this.
  13. HK_User

I can dig it.
    You gotta keep a sense of humor in trying times.

SB21 and Gator 45/70 like this.
  14. Thunder5Ranch

Thunder5Ranch Monkey+++

15. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

I have seen those people. They look scared as anything. They are also the ladies that get really angry if you do not follow the one-way arrows on the grocery store floors. I was wearing a mask in March but recently I have been going without a mask in some stores. In March when the virus was hitting our area hard and people were still listening to the government that they didn't need a mask, that was the dangerous time. Now that people have been in their homes for 8 weeks, the stores are being sanitized nightly and everyone is masked, it is safer to be in public. I see people wiping down gas pumps and ATM machines. I saw a poll that had around 60% of people in the area that think things should stay closed till there is a vaccination. People do don't realize that they are weakening their immunity by staying sheltered for so long.

GrayGhost, oldawg, HK_User and 2 others like this.
  16. HK_User

I for one started a home exercise plan. Never been to a gym since high school but I realized I needed a plan.

Simple, Push ups, set ups and more walking after I feed each day.

I have seen a world of difference.

Motomom34, Gator 45/70 and mysterymet like this.
  17. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

Im so sick of DUMB folks , I frigg with them (Idiots a plenty) they fail a basic test !!

I drive a 745 GLE Volvo ,850K on the clock , it's my werk car with toys 4 me.
    I have 3 replacements in line ,, SO i silicone my Volvo mug (Coffee cup and a small broken tablet to the roof and gutter) I have been chased at 70MPH up to 100 with the guy flashing his high-beams to get me to ?? Cops to Woman asking this old Phart for a Drink to buy me a drink ?? ,from her car point to her roof and show me taking a drink , I roll window down and say , you want to buy me a drink ?? really !! Cop was floored that I had him !! every 20-30 mins I hear horns and see light flash to finger pointing !!
    Wally world I have them running towards and then they figure it out that the cup won't move ..
    Buddys wife was with me yesterday for a AG run ,, she couldn't stop laughing at one , I said to her , If you piss yourself , my car pack is for me , your not wearing my gaunch!
    Sloth

Last edited: May 17, 2020
    Oddcaliber, ghrit and Gator 45/70 like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7