You May Be Strong . . . But Are You Tough?

Discussion in 'Survival of the Fittest' started by Yard Dart, Oct 4, 2013.

1. SemperFiSkye

SemperFiSkye Monkey+

Yeah. Fjshshdbdjdjd posers. (Doritos resting on the bump, feet kicked up, watching Ice Age. And let's not forget the internet linking me to SM) lol

Brokor's right, though. Everywhere I look is someone waving the latest gadget around, be they 7 or 70; most can't step away from the electronics. Luckily, my parents told me to get the -bleep- outside (thank you, Dad).
    That's a tough up I think will hurt a lot of people in the long run because many refuse to even try. It'll be like a drug addict coming down-complete with trembles, attitude, moodiness, and just general uselessness while they sulk over Twitter.

Let's have a bonfire; you bring the Xbox, I'll bring the marshmallows.

Brokor, Yard Dart and Dont like this.
  2. Dont

Dont Just another old gray Jarhead Monkey

Roasted marshmallows over a fire of plastic... Not good eats!!:D...

3. SemperFiSkye

SemperFiSkye Monkey+

We'll do marshmallows first. Or maybe burn the Xbox out back, and the marshmallows out front. Who's bringing the lemonade? I can't do all the planning, people. I was already gonna roast the 'mellers over a plastic fire; do you REALLY want me to organize the rest of the picnic alone?

Yard Dart and kellory like this.
  4. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Sounds like you should be planning a trip to Knob Creek, this spring..... It is a great Monkey Gather....

5. SemperFiSkye

SemperFiSkye Monkey+

Oooh. PM the details!

6. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Do a search on this site for "Knob Creek" and you will see the details...

7. SemperFiSkye

SemperFiSkye Monkey+

8. Troy brownrigg

Troy brownrigg How my next home will be constructed!

Anyone looked at the drought status in Taxifornia, most of the lakes ar at less than 10%. The dust storms are hitting phoenix now.If this drought continues for another year, somebody is going without food or water soon. I've never seen it so dry.

1. Alanaana
  2. Alanaana
  3. Alanaana
    Media

Jungle_gym

Uploaded by: Alanaana, Feb 27, 2024, 0 comments, in album: Alana's_Adventures
  4. Alanaana
    Media

Home_gym

I love my home gym!
    Uploaded by: Alanaana, Feb 27, 2024, 0 comments, in album: Alana's_Adventures
  5. Alanaana
  6. Alanaana
    Foot hooping
    Uploaded by: Alanaana, Feb 2, 2024, 0 comments, in album: Alana's_Adventures
  7. Alanaana
    Uploaded by: Alanaana, Feb 2, 2024, 0 comments, in album: Alana's_Adventures
  8. Alanaana
    Uploaded by: Alanaana, Jan 28, 2024, 0 comments, in album: Alana's_Adventures
  9. Alanaana
    Alleyjandra loves to workout!
    Uploaded by: Alanaana, Dec 4, 2023, 0 comments, in album: Alana's_Adventures
  10. Alanaana
    Alleyjandra has life figured out!
    Uploaded by: Alanaana, Nov 29, 2023, 0 comments, in album: Alana's_Adventures
  11. Alanaana
  12. Alanaana
  13. Alanaana
  14. Alanaana
  15. Alanaana
  16. Dunerunner
  17. dagdevıren
  18. DarkLight
  19. wideym
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7