You Might Be a Redneck...a different take

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Conagher, Oct 14, 2009.

1. Conagher

Conagher Dark Custom Rider Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

<TABLE class=ecxecxecxecxecxecxMsoNormalTable border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 0in; PADDING-RIGHT: 0in; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=top>

<TABLE style="WIDTH: 100%" class=ecxecxecxecxecxecxMsoNormalTable border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 1.2pt; PADDING-LEFT: 1.2pt; WIDTH: 100%; PADDING-RIGHT: 1.2pt; PADDING-TOP: 1.2pt" width="100%"><TABLE class=ecxecxecxecxecxecxMsoNormalTable border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 0in; PADDING-RIGHT: 0in; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=top><TABLE class=ecxecxecxecxecxecxMsoNormalTable border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 0in; PADDING-RIGHT: 0in; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=top><TABLE class=ecxecxecxecxecxecxMsoNormalTable border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 0in; PADDING-RIGHT: 0in; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=top><TABLE class=ecxecxecxecxecxecxMsoNormalTable border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 0in; PADDING-RIGHT: 0in; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=top>You Might Be a Redneck...a different take

[​IMG]

We have enjoyed the redneck jokes for years. It's time to take a reflective look at the core? Beliefs of a culture that values home, family, country and God. If I had to stand before a dozen terrorists who threaten my life, I'd choose a half dozen or so rednecks to back me up. Tire irons, squirrel guns and grit -- that's what rednecks are made of. I hope I am one of those. If you feel the same, pass this on to your redneck friends...Ya'll know who ya'll are.

[​IMG]

You might be a redneck if:It never occurred to you to be offended by the phrase, 'One nation, under God.'

You might be a redneck if:You've never protested about seeing the 10 Commandments posted in public places..

You might be a redneck if:You still say ' Christmas' instead of 'Winter Festival.'

You might be a redneck if:You bow your head when someone prays.

You might be a redneck if:You stand and place your hand over your heart when they play the National Anthem.

You might be a redneck if:You treat our armed forces veterans with great respect, and always have.

You might be a redneck if:You've never burned anAmerican flag, nor intend to.

You might be a redneck if:You know what you believe and you aren't afraid to say so, no matter who is listening.

You might be a redneck if:You respect your elders and raised your kids to do the same.

You might be a redneck if:You'd give your last dollar to a friend.

If you got this from me, it is because I believe that you, like me, have just enough Red Neck in you to have the same beliefs as those talked about in this post.

God Bless the USA !

[​IMG]

Keep the fire burning, redneck friend.

IF YOU DON'T STAND BEHIND OUR TROOPS FEEL FREE TO STAND IN FRONT OF THEM.

IN GOD WE TRUST

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>​

2. kckndrgn

kckndrgn Monkey+++ Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

I'm proud to be a RED NECK then!!!

3. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

It ain't sunburn that did it to me. +1
    [beer]

4. Gray Wolf

Gray Wolf Monkey+++

Ya know, there just might be more of us then them that ain't!

5. kansasrebel

kansasrebel Monkey++

Guilty as charged and glad to be this way!!

6. Tracy

Tracy Insatiably Curious Moderator Founding Member

[flag]

7. dragonfly

dragonfly Monkey+++

I have been called many a name, but I'm PROUD to be called a redneck!

8. Ivan

Ivan Monkey++

one more redneck, checking in[winkthumb]

also, i better not hear any lame redneck puns. [shiftyeyes]

9. Tracy

Tracy Insatiably Curious Moderator Founding Member

Hmmm... is that a challenge? ;)

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7