Your 5 Presidential appointments

Discussion in 'Freedom and Liberty' started by Bandit99, Jul 27, 2016.

1. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

Napolitano voted for Johnson so he is not even a consideration.

I have been thinking that Peter Thiel would be great. Thiel makes too much money on paypal and FB to work for the gov't but he is a successful business man, smart and inventive plus gay. I would not have mentioned the sexual preferences but homosexuals etc.. are "scared" and Trump's mission is to heal the divide. What better way then to appoint people for their talents and success but if they happen to gay that is a bonus.

2. T. Riley

T. Riley Monkey+++

Agree on Napolitano....good guy, knows and defends the Constitution.
    I think Trey Gowdy has earned the AG post.
    Giuliani at FBI. Condi as Sec of Defense Newt for Sec of State

3. chimo

chimo the few, the proud, the jarhead monkey crowd

The original plans were of course drawn up 79 thru 81, but continued to be updated/modified as needed at least thru 86, but more likely are still being tweaked to this day. The HAWK and TOW sales started in 85 and ended in 86. If the balloon had dropped before this stuff went public in 86, good men would have gotten a rude surprise.

Dunerunner likes this.
  4. Dunerunner

Dunerunner Brewery Monkey Moderator

Gotchya...

First I had heard of it. Time for some research on my part.

5. chimo

Let me know if you find anything...I have no inside knowledge, just scuttlebutt from some very credible sources (we served together in the IO during the hostage crisis in 1980) when we had a chance reunion during the Iran Contra hearings.

Man, that brings up memories of how totally AFU our military was in those days. Missed pay days due to due congressional budget games, aging equipment, a lack of spare parts, pencil whipped combat readiness reports (we were almost as fake as Patton's pre D-Day paper army in England), lack of morale, lack of discipline, hard drug use everywhere, no real sense of pride or confidence. I think Eagle Claw (Desert 1) was easily the low tide of the post-vietnam US military.

Gotta give Reagan credit for turning that clusterfark around, cuz we were some sad sack muthas when he took over.

Last edited: Nov 11, 2016
    Ganado and Dunerunner like this.
  6. Dunerunner

Dunerunner Brewery Monkey Moderator

Been there......

chimo likes this.
  7. chimo

BOHICA

Dunerunner likes this.
  8. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

Newt wants to be an advisor. Christie is being marginalized. Carson has said he don't want a role.

Guilliani- DHS
    Condie- Secretary of Education
    Gowdy- Pit Bull...Yard Dog of State.
    Sessions- AG
    Bolton- Sec of State

Powell....F' him

I still like the eliminations and restructuring I posted previously!!

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7